Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Content issue on paper white

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 11:43:02 PM PST
The OP received answers and help in the Help Forum.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/forums/kindleqna/ref=cm_cd_search_res_rm?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1GLDPZMNR1X53&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3P7ER72UBU9U8#Mx185UP0E8J91VY

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 11:18:01 PM PST
Does it happen only with one book or every book?

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:54:25 PM PST
khttk98 says:
Thank you. I called and went through three support people who appear to be stumped. Two hard reboots and it still does it. I'm waiting for a call from an expert now. It's very odd. I have bought every Kindle as soon as it comes out and this is the first time I've ever had an issue.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:37:18 PM PST
Try a hard reboot - hold the power switch in the 'on' position for 30 seconds (count them slowly) and then wait until the Kindle reboots - that will take some minutes. Unplug it from any power source and don't touch any keys until it reboots.

If that does not help, then I think that you need to contact Amazon Kindle CS and talk with them about it - use the live chat or the call back feature if you can, not email. If you can't see a Contact Us button on this page, then go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/kindle-help.html and contact CS. I advise using Live Chat or the Call Me Back feature and not email, as they will have your account details available to them immediately when you talk with them.

Initial post: Nov 11, 2012 7:30:30 PM PST
khttk98 says:
I can't even read a page without that stupid review screen popping up after every page. It's getting really annoying. How do I get rid of that?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
Transfer photos from camera to Kindle Fire HD 8.9 62 2 minutes ago
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! We're Quirky And We're Not Going To Take It Anymore! 2016, You've Been Warned! So Geese And Tally Ho! 1553 23 minutes ago
RAOK, welcome to the wonderful world of RAOK 6784 23 minutes ago
kindle fire & pandora 129 24 minutes ago
Is there a way to recommend books to be converted for Kindle? 5 44 minutes ago
Freebie Books - Links Only - No Self Promotion IV 6497 1 hour ago
Reading Kindle books offline on an Ipad or Nexus 7 Android device 14 1 hour ago
Kindle fire deleting music files from SD card 195 1 hour ago
Kindle e-reader requires an important update? 3 1 hour ago
"add audible" popup - how do I make it STOP?!?! 3 2 hours ago
delivery 0 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 11, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions