Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Collections on Kindle for Mac

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Posted on Aug 23, 2015 8:33:51 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 23, 2015 8:59:50 AM PDT]

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:24:04 AM PST
Bruce and CBP: thank you both for your kindness.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:58:03 AM PST
Don't worry about Fud, Sarah. He's just a sarcastic unmentionable. I've been on this forum for 18 months and I don't think I've ever seen him say something nice. Unfortunately he doesn't appear to have a life outside being nasty here, with the result that he's often the quickest person to respond to questions. Many (most?) forum users have him on ignore.

I don't have a Mac, so I can't help with your question, but hopefully someone will.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:44:49 AM PDT
Yes, it is a minor problem (though it is annoying enough to me that I want it dealt with), so that's why I figured I would get a quick answer here from people who may have dealt with it already as opposed to bothering some poor customer service person at Amazon. But I do appreciate your condescension and your attempt to make me look like an idiot.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:19:45 PM PDT
Fud, you don't seem to have yet grasped the concept that the whole reason this discussion forum exists is so people can ask questions here rather than going to Amazon. And who makes you the judge of whether a problem is "to<sp> minor an issue to even worry about"?

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 12:12:51 PM PDT
Fud53 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 8:09:26 AM PDT
Okay, so I'm wondering if anyone is have the same problem I am. On my Kindle for Mac app, I will organize my books in collections. But then the next time I open it, some books will not show up in the collection they were put in. Is anyone else dealing with this?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Now Live - Join the Kindle Discussion Session
1358 3 minutes ago
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
how do i log out? 323 2 minutes ago
We're Quirky And We Know It! Come Witness The Howling Dink, Hussy Turkey Hens, And A Veritable Plethora Of Other Beasts! So Geese! 3854 3 minutes ago
OASIS: Please Amazon! 58 4 minutes ago
kindle paperwhite screen repair 44 6 minutes ago
silk browser keeps crashing on fire hd 8.9 361 7 minutes ago
my kindle keeps shutting off during use. 150 9 minutes ago
86th RAoK - Let the Games Begin 2120 18 minutes ago
2015 Fire unable to see books on SD after factory reset 18 19 minutes ago
kindle not working 10 20 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 23, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions