Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Collections on Kindle for Mac

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:24:04 AM PST
Bruce and CBP: thank you both for your kindness.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:58:03 AM PST
Don't worry about Fud, Sarah. He's just a sarcastic unmentionable. I've been on this forum for 18 months and I don't think I've ever seen him say something nice. Unfortunately he doesn't appear to have a life outside being nasty here, with the result that he's often the quickest person to respond to questions. Many (most?) forum users have him on ignore.

I don't have a Mac, so I can't help with your question, but hopefully someone will.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:44:49 AM PDT
Yes, it is a minor problem (though it is annoying enough to me that I want it dealt with), so that's why I figured I would get a quick answer here from people who may have dealt with it already as opposed to bothering some poor customer service person at Amazon. But I do appreciate your condescension and your attempt to make me look like an idiot.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:19:45 PM PDT
Fud, you don't seem to have yet grasped the concept that the whole reason this discussion forum exists is so people can ask questions here rather than going to Amazon. And who makes you the judge of whether a problem is "to<sp> minor an issue to even worry about"?

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 12:12:51 PM PDT
Fud53 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 8:09:26 AM PDT
Okay, so I'm wondering if anyone is have the same problem I am. On my Kindle for Mac app, I will organize my books in collections. But then the next time I open it, some books will not show up in the collection they were put in. Is anyone else dealing with this?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
NEWS: New Update for Kindle Reading Apps on Android and iOS
82 8 hours ago
Announcement
Hachette/Amazon Business Interruption
0 May 27, 2014
Announcement
Have a Kindle Question?
0 Sep 12, 2012
KINDLE KITCHEN #4: Home of Family, Friends and Good Food! 1194 39 seconds ago
dissatisfied customer of kindle products 2 2 minutes ago
Kindle feedback email???? 1 3 minutes ago
How do I BLOCK my books & the carousel on my kids kindle fire's.. :( HELP 1 8 minutes ago
screen wont turn upright it only.stays sideways...help 5 9 minutes ago
Dragi's Croatian Crab Shack and Wine Bar - The times they are a changin' 3137 9 minutes ago
SwagBucks Thread 1622 10 minutes ago
Kinde Fire Not Charging, Frozen, Battery Dead? Try this approach... 556 17 minutes ago
FB&C -- Free Books and Chat -- Saturday July 12, 2014 69 18 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions