Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

How many Kindle's are allowed on one Prime membership.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 23, 2012 10:55:49 AM PDT
Steve Tucker says:
How many Kindle's are allowed on one Prime membership?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 11:04:51 AM PDT
What is your real question? I mean, why is Prime thrown into the equation? One KOLL per calendar month can be borrowed per account.

I have Prime and have 9 devices on my account. I am not aware of any limitations on the number of devices that can be registered to a single account.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 11:06:06 AM PDT
Steve, are you asking how many Kindles may be registered to your account? The answer is unlimited.

If you are asking how many Kindles can use the Prime benefits - here is a good spot to start - http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200771470

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 11:06:41 AM PDT
You can register as many Kindle devices to the account as you want. The ACCOUNT can only borrow 1 book per month from the KOLL, but you can keep it as long as you want, so anyone with a device can read at their own speed - but you can't borrow another book until that one is returned.

Only two Fires can be streaming at one time, and they can't be streaming the same content.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 23, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions