Books with Buzz Courage To Act by Ben S. Bernanke Learn more Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Joe Bonamassa All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Content issue on paper white

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 11, 2012 7:30:30 PM PST
khttk98 says:
I can't even read a page without that stupid review screen popping up after every page. It's getting really annoying. How do I get rid of that?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:37:18 PM PST
Try a hard reboot - hold the power switch in the 'on' position for 30 seconds (count them slowly) and then wait until the Kindle reboots - that will take some minutes. Unplug it from any power source and don't touch any keys until it reboots.

If that does not help, then I think that you need to contact Amazon Kindle CS and talk with them about it - use the live chat or the call back feature if you can, not email. If you can't see a Contact Us button on this page, then go to and contact CS. I advise using Live Chat or the Call Me Back feature and not email, as they will have your account details available to them immediately when you talk with them.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:54:25 PM PST
khttk98 says:
Thank you. I called and went through three support people who appear to be stumped. Two hard reboots and it still does it. I'm waiting for a call from an expert now. It's very odd. I have bought every Kindle as soon as it comes out and this is the first time I've ever had an issue.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 11:18:01 PM PST
Does it happen only with one book or every book?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 11:43:02 PM PST
The OP received answers and help in the Help Forum.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Introducing Fire-Setting an Entirely New Standard for a Tablet under $50
0 17 days ago
Introducing the All-New Fire HD: Powerful Tablets Designed for Entertainment
0 17 days ago
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
This price was set by the publisher 468 2 seconds ago
The Quirkier, The Better! Bring Your Dogs, Cats, Exploding Chickens, So Geese, Fighting Turkeys, Goats, Fluffy Sheep, Cows, Velvet Monkeys, Big Honking Bats, Fishlettes And Cherie! Tally Ho! 705 37 seconds ago
83 and we're RAoKing PRIME 2494 2 minutes ago
book not delivered 1 2 minutes ago
Downloading music to Fire, 7" Display's SD Card, 1 17 minutes ago
Touchtunes app for Kindle Fire? 23 19 minutes ago
Al's Place 35mm 9991 26 minutes ago
Amazon Echo 7163 27 minutes ago
Music on Rhapsody 180 29 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 11, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions