Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Al's Place 26: Now Twice as Unlikely to Get Lucky

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 2751-2775 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:17:51 PM PDT
~DJ Faz~ says:
That's a good thing, Danny. I received a warning from him. O.O

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:18:42 PM PDT
~DJ Faz~ says:
But I STILL plead innocent!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:20:32 PM PDT
~DJ Faz~ says:
*nods* (I heard your facetiousity.)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:22:31 PM PDT
~DJ Faz~ says:
*hangs head in shame* Wait! Wait! *lifts chin with pride*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:39:39 PM PDT
~DJ Faz~ says:
I saw it! I'll tell AM when I see her. And if she doesn't discipline him, I'll tell his mom.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:40:18 PM PDT
~DJ Faz~ says:
Now you're going overboard.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:42:36 PM PDT
~DJ Faz~ says:
*nods* You've got that right.

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 12:46:26 PM PDT
~DJ Faz~ says:
*steps into the here and now* Hellllllooooo!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:55:02 PM PDT
BigAl says:
She is not going overboard.

*glares*

Everyone should have that as their home page.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:55:15 PM PDT
BigAl says:
*waves*

*leaves to take nap*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:17:22 PM PDT
Lisa Schmidt says:
they work well-in theory...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:26:05 PM PDT
Lisa Schmidt says:
~brilliant idea~ let's start a wanker fan club! I get to be president, since it's my idea! but since I'm president-someone else has to do all the work, LMK when/where! :-ţ ♥♥♥ dayum-that's such a fun word to say! "WANKER" wanker wanker wanker, K I think I'm done now wanker(false alarm)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:27:40 PM PDT
Lisa Schmidt says:
who doesn't love a "wanker" I'm ketchin and having fun sayin my new favo(u)ritest wo(u)rd wanke(u)r

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:29:00 PM PDT
Lisa Schmidt says:
a wanker's work is never done...

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 2:31:39 PM PDT
Recarp Volume 26 Issue 1

Disclaimer: At the request of Lawyer-Beth who said, "Stop bothering me! I've got a date with Vlad!"

All recarps are a very rough summary of recent events. The author and mismanagement of Al's Place Incarnation #26 disavow all responsibility for mosquitoes, misstatements, putting hooves into mouths, scrambling eggs all up, or claiming you said (or did) something foolish, unruly, or downright illegal.

The Recrap Office Staff arrived from their long vacation in Fiji to find the office a mess with cobwebs and a thick layer of dust. We have uniforms with our new logo, so don't try making us feel guilty.

‎?wazi had a celebration! She is another year older, but is she another year wiser. The Recarp Office Staff has serious doubts. Growing older is required, growing up is an option.

SMS had a an itch she needed to scratch. Lots of us have scratched that same itch and enjoyed it immensely!

Squiggles went parasailing (800 ft!) and has pictures to prove it.

Danny showed up, sipping gin and slinging sap. He even handed out some smooches. He called Al an id10t and The Zon deleted him. Then Danny called Al an id10t again. That daft wanker is a real rebel. It's one of the reasons we lurve him!

Because ?wazi and Al took their bras off AND there was talk about Mikey's run-in with the Zon Police AND we all love booze, we've come up with a way to celebrate all these events.

There was a bidding war over Al's virtue. Danny, AM, MB, and Beth vied for the prize. Alas, Beth outbid them all. Al wanted to include AM and in the end (~snort) Beth agreed. However, this office thinks the bidders were all taken for a ride (pun intended, only not the way you gutter-minds think) because Al lost any virtue he might have had a long time ago.

Freddie and Mr. Let flew off to Jamaica, mon! We miss her, but we know she is drinking and sunning and giving her Kindle a good workout.

Beth gave a great review at Books And Pals blog. We don't know how Al gets all those famous authors to talk to him. He must pay them big bucks.

A debate broke out about who received warning letters from D(J)ustin on the closing of #24. The only clear conclusion that was reached was that ALLIE did NOT receive one!!!! Squiggles continues to maintain her innocence. In that particular incident, that is.

Everyone knows that jst is one of a kind and we love him dearly. We might not always understand exactly what he's trying to convey, but we try. And we hope he knows we wouldn't change him even for all the money in the world!

The Recrap Staff hopes you've enjoyed this recrap, and we wish you a great rest-of-your-weekend!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:32:39 PM PDT
Lisa Schmidt says:
for #27 our title should be wankers R us or there's a wanker in our midst-we've a Looong ways to go before we need to worry about naming rights-I just don't want to quit using that delightful w(u)rd-WANKER!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:35:24 PM PDT
Lisa Schmidt says:
WANKER!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:36:48 PM PDT
Lazy day sounds lovely!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:55:37 PM PDT
Yay!!!!!

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 2:59:19 PM PDT
Lisa Schmidt says:
about frikkin time! At this (slow) rate you might have time to do 2-3 more before the thread closes... The new uniforms-very classy! 8 D

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 3:10:20 PM PDT
BigAl says:
*clap* *clap* *clap*

That one book that is currently free looks like it isn't for everyone. :/

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 3:20:05 PM PDT
Shirley says:
THANK GOODNESS!!!!! The re-crap office is alive and well, maybe not well but alive. Great job.
*whispers* ?wazi, was that you?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 3:20:21 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
WooHoo, does a little happy dance! Thank you so much ReCarp Office! I love your new uniform T-shirts! Gayle and Tui had a birthdays too/to/tutu! They just can't get there whole town to celebrate it! :-P

I didn't click one link :-P
I also want the sign you picked out for jst!
And I am mad I missed Danny's visit, I hope he comes back soon!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 3:21:40 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
Lisa, you're/your a wanker!

:-D

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 3:22:35 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
I watered today, so it will rain later. :)
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  48
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  May 22, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions