Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

NineSense: More nonsense currently under construction.

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 4926-4950 of 10000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 5:21:15 PM PDT
Cindy says:
Well, get on the sofa so you won't hurt yourself. LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 5:30:54 PM PDT
leepen says:
When you've had enough type up a "Help Wanted" ad for her job and tell the boss it just needs his signature. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 5:44:12 PM PDT
Cindy, is she 'related' to someone?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 5:44:28 PM PDT
I am so there! LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 5:45:07 PM PDT
and give her a copy, inside an empty banker's box

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 6:14:15 PM PDT
Cindy says:
I like this idea! I think it's just a matter of time. The boss is in what I call stage 2. Stage 3 is swift. LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 6:34:24 PM PDT
Sounds like she needs a Bruce Lee karate kick through an open door to the parking lot!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 6:40:37 PM PDT
Cindy says:
Tomorrow is the Exec. meeting. I think it will be interesting.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 6:44:38 PM PDT
Ooooh, can you video? I haven't seen a good beat down in ages!

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 6:59:23 PM PDT
Cindy says:
It will be good entertainment that's for sure. She has been here for 8 months and it is becoming embarrassingly obvious that she can't do this job.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 8:03:42 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012 8:33:16 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
Cindy, if you can't get video, take good notes! This could be fun to hear. :)

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 12:47:17 AM PDT
The chihuahuas are going to have to live in the florida room. The girl spent the night at her friend's house, and the stupid animals haven't quit whining for 3 hours. I tried earplugs. I tried playing Born of Fire on the Fire next to my head. They wont shut up.

If I get out of bed at 345, the only destination for those dogs is exile.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:23:31 AM PDT
MB says:
basement??? you said basement???? oh, yours.... well I hope you locked the door behind him!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:28:01 AM PDT
MB says:
nice.... that is okay, my "old" job is trying to throw me under the bus already.... the division chief called the contractor company and wants them to contact me to get the status on my "cases".... #1 the division chief had two weeks to ask me the status.... #2 I left a written status report on all cases and left it in a drawer on top of the cases.... (I told my co-worker it was there, but no, the division chief will not ask anyone but rather run to the contractor company) #3 the Contractor company called me and asked about this, so I relayed all the above information... so you know what is going to do when she visits them today? She is going to go over to my drawer with the division chief watching and pull out that piece of paper and tell her I informed my co-workers before I left!!!! It is nice when someone has my back!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:28:42 AM PDT
MB says:
<nods> that is a good one.... then accidently leave a copy near her desk!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:29:00 AM PDT
MB says:
Good one!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:29:28 AM PDT
MB says:
take notes for us!

Good morning everyone!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:29:47 AM PDT
MB says:
I will pull up the bench and pop some popcorn!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:32:32 AM PDT
MB says:
it is better than a fat Hampton cat sitting in the bedroom, watching you and MEOWing loudly, just so you can sit up and call him..... does he come running over because he wants attention???? NOPE!!!! His fat tushy just sits there and keep MEOWing until your tired bones gets out of bed to go pet him, then he turns and runs down the hallway so you can follow him and pet him while he EATS!!!!! Urgh! Yeah, I do not get out of bed, if it gets to bad, i pretend to throw a pillow at him

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:46:21 AM PDT
Cindy says:
I'll send out the meeting minutes. LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 5:32:11 AM PDT
MB says:
<sitting by waiting>

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 5:34:44 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 26, 2012 5:36:56 AM PDT
Have you heard chihuahua chirping? It makes the dead grind their dusty teeth.

What saying is it about letting the dog in at night, and putting the cat out?

The one Chi is fine ~ she just goes to sleep like the Lab. But Thing 2 does this *chirp* thing, which sounds very much like when a smoke detector's battery is low. "YIGHT!...YIGHT!" It makes my spine hot.

Thing 2 evidently feels that if there's a human in the house, she needs to be with them; she won't accept being in her crate at night. It doesn't help that when the girl is home, she lets the dog sleep in her bed. That's FINE, but Thing 2 needs to learn to STFU when the girl isn't home.

This evening, I'll be looking at crate placement within the floorplan to maximize distance from my pillow.

ETA: I got a total of about 4 hours of sleep last night, and had to get out of bed a total of 4 different times, just in an effort for quiet. I'd let the dog free, but they won't be housebroken, either. They stay WITH people in waking hours, or outside. Otherwise, CRATE.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 5:45:44 AM PDT
MB says:
so if the crate is visible while you sleep do they still make noise? Unfortunately you have to ignore them, I know easy to say, hard to do..... hopefully they will learn "shut the hell up" real quick.... nothing is worse than to have a puppy that demands attention while the human parents are trying to sleep.....

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 5:50:48 AM PDT
The thing is, they're not MINE. They have imprinted on my daughter (which, of course, was the idea. SHE got 'em because SHE wanted 'em). They see me as a distant 2nd choice.

Yeah, they'll let me scoop them up. They follow me to the kitchen hoping for droppage. But they're HER dogs. The problem lies in when she's not home, and I'm expected to deal with the recalcitrant beasts.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 6, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions