Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Where can I find a kindle cheap

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-31 of 31 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 2:55:12 PM PDT
Jazzy_Jeff says:
Don't worry about what some people will say. You have those people on every forum.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 5:46:26 PM PDT
Anne Shirley says:
Have I ever asked anyone for anything on the forum? oh, wait - you don't know me at all, show HTF would you know?

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 5:50:14 PM PDT
Zanzibar says:
Oh - I forgot - it's OK for you to make accusations about people. My mistake.

Posted on May 12, 2012 6:02:46 PM PDT
Anne Shirley says:
Sigh. It's pretty disingenuous to state that what I must be saying is that anyone who has a wish list must be pandering, and that lots of people have blank profiles because they like their privacy and for no other reason. I'll bet you have a different opinion when a troll or a "reviewer" or author sock puppet with no profile posts something you don't appreciate. THEN you come out being suspicious.

Also interesting that most of the negative comments on my post are coming from people who don't like me, period.

For those happening on this thread who don't know me at all, the Kindle Forum has a history, in past threads over many months, of different people claiming all sorts of stories/hardships in order to get people to buy them things or send them money. Seeing a thread where it appeared to me the poster was verbally coming close to angling for something, finding no profile on the poster and seeing *only* a gift card on a wish list and nothing else, in light of a years+ history on the KF, is suspicious IMO.

If I can cause any newbie to have a second thought when they see something like this, step back a little and observe a bit, good. Caution is a good thing in a public forum when many are new to forums and trusting in everyone's honesty.

To those of you who just jumped on my post because we've met before and we don't like each other - pffft! Bite a rock and deal.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 6:07:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 12, 2012 6:14:23 PM PDT
Jazzy_Jeff says:
Just like you don't know the OP and yet make an assumption. Hmmm.....

Also what is it to you if someone wanted to help this person out?
Your reply to Jazzy_Jeff's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 6:09:52 PM PDT
Jazzy_Jeff says:
Wow...someone else to add to my ignore list.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  May 12, 2012
Latest post:  May 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions