Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Want to Rant Unchallenged? Stop in Here! Chapter V

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 6151-6175 of 10000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:51:00 PM PDT
You are very wise, LeeLee; I am trying to pace myself :) I hope you are able to get comfortable tonight and get some needed, restive sleep. I must admit, I'm envious of your having SH. Does he have any brothers, by any chance?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:51:39 PM PDT
Have fun, Glenn and pleasant dreams. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:52:52 PM PDT
Roflmao!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:53:14 PM PDT
:)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:55:38 PM PDT
Thank you so much! He is a very special little man. He is having a blast with that thing! He can take all the time he needs. Mama is not ready for him to grow up just yet!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:55:52 PM PDT
No brothers. Sorry sorry! He's one of a kind although Tangie and I believe SH and Mr. Tangie might be twins.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:57:55 PM PDT
(((((Heather))))). You are truly amazing! Keep up the great work!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:58:43 PM PDT
We feel that, too, sweet Heather. As said. I'm always glad when Friday arrives. I get excited for my ranters that work M-F outside the home. I'm especially looking forward to it this week because I want you to get a break from work. Whether you want it or not.

*Tangie ducks and runs (hobbles really, really fast) in case Heather throws something well deserved at Tangie's head*

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 6:59:25 PM PDT
(((((Tangie))))) thank you!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 7:04:44 PM PDT
8-D

Not waiting til midnight tonight. Taking second ativan NOW. Never let it be said I don't learn! (It's entirely possible that I will have forgotten that which I learned today, by tomorrow, but I DO learn ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 7:05:28 PM PDT
Thank you! Yes, I must get pictures of him on it! I'll figure out how to get them uploaded on here so everyone can see. The only camera that I have is my phone, so I need to figure that out.

Oh, I am so thrilled that his bike doesn't weigh a ton! LOL! They do a great job making them lightweight now.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 7:20:53 PM PDT
You better duck - I have some teddy bears that come in handy when Tigger misbehaves!!! You've got me LOL :) I'll be very lazy, and I'm looking forward to staying in the air conditioning and nesting this weekend. Dallas is predicting 103 on Saturday or Sunday. Way too hot for this English rose :)

Posted on Jul 19, 2012 7:27:27 PM PDT
My post went into the nether regions ... I must be getting sleepy. Just wanted to say that I'm going to call it a day and take my night time meds. Hope everyone has a restful, nightmare-free night! Love to all, and will be back tomorrow :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 7:50:52 PM PDT
Good night, Heather! I hope that you have a great day tomorrow, too! ((((hugs))))

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 8:30:18 PM PDT
Aha...I just knew you would have some stuffed plush to throw. I just knew it! My precautionary evasive measures saved me once again. *evil laugh*

That's wonderful to hear! You should be able to enjoy your two days off knowing you'll be back at work. I always found a pajama and soft fluffy snuggly robe day added to the day off from work was especially relaxing and pleasurable. *wink wink hint hint*

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 8:31:27 PM PDT
flipoid says:
Um, both maybe? Son will take care of Chuck, and Chuck will keep son in line? (-;

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 8:32:44 PM PDT
Same to you, my love, peaceful dreamless restful sleep.

((((((Heather))))))

Posted on Jul 19, 2012 8:35:48 PM PDT
flipoid says:
I'm off to bed. Goodnight, all. (-:

Posted on Jul 19, 2012 8:38:42 PM PDT
I'm going to try for sleep, too.

Goodnight sweet Aimée, pleasant peace filled dreamy sleep for you tonight.

LeeLee, if you are still awake....sweet dreams and some uninterrupted sleep for you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 8:41:42 PM PDT
Good night, Flipoid! Sweet dreams!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 8:42:05 PM PDT
Good night, flipoid. I hope your night is peaceful and refreshing. Night.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 8:44:40 PM PDT
Good night, Tangie dear! Thank you! Matt's sheep are on the way to your room to help with soft warm, wooly sleepies.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 9:02:43 PM PDT
Actually we're almost positive. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 9:04:08 PM PDT
TY Aimée. I am snuggling up with them now

Love you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2012 9:08:59 PM PDT
You are very welcome! They are quite cuddly, aren't they? Love you, too! Xoxo
Discussion locked

ARRAY(0x9da562c4)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  61
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jul 3, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions