Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

free ebooks on ghosts, horror, occult, terror,

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Feb 23, 2012 4:31:54 PM PST
Barbarian says:
Freebies 2/23/2012

You're welcome Anthony. Glad to help out:)

I had a lot of fun last night typing inebriated!

Any free true ghost story is an automatic download for me! Thank you Catherine!

Stained GlassStained Glass is a trio of ghost stories: the title story, The Penny Execution and The Sleigh.
In Stained Glass, a young man sees more than he bargained for through his cottage window.
The Penny Execution is about a saleroom acquisition with a terrible secret.
The Sleigh is a quirky and sad story about a strange experience in pre-war Poland.

The first two stories are entirely fictional but the Sleigh is true and was the inspiration behind one of the episodes in Catherine's new novel, The Amber Heart. This novel, based on her Polish family history, is scheduled for publication on Amazon Kindle in March 2012.

Catherine Czerkawska is an award winning author of historical and contemporary novels, short stories and many plays for the stage and for BBC Radio 4. When not writing, she also finds time to collect and deal in antique and vintage textiles.

Writing about Catherine's novel, Bird of Passage, also available on Kindle, one reviewer described it as `a haunting and painful love story - the best novel I've read in a long time.

Secrets have jagged edgesSecrets have jagged edges.
When you open them, they tear the heart.
And the secrets of families have the sharpest edge of all.

With strange voices in his head and dark visions in the shadows, Mike doesn't know whether his conviction that his father's deep silence hides terrible truths is anything more than a sign of the madness he fears.

All through childhood, Dave has found a desperately-needed refuge with his best friend, his brother of the heart. But now his rock is turning to sand, as Mike begins to lose his grip on reality. What do you do when the only person you trust can't be trusted anymore?

CREATURESCREATURES includes three short stories about a werewolf, a zombie, and a fallen angel--creatures.

The 3-story collection consists of THE SCREAM, THE LONELY WALK, and ANGELIQUE.

A young boy on a farm is bitten by a creature he calls a Thing and months later becomes a werewolf. People are going to scream.

A man leaves home to get help for his family and falls prey to zombies. Now he can never go home again.

An evil fallen angel inhabits the human body of a little girl and she needs help to survive in the world--she needs Nisroc, the angel who can help her destroy the world.

Three tales of terror from Stoker Nominated author, Billie Sue Mosiman.

A Very Good Man (Dead End) Here you go! You asked for the end of the world ebook and here it is:

"This is the most incredible take on a Zombie Apocalypse I've ever seen or heard of. If you've ever read or even just watched, anything else about zombies, read this and be prepared to have your mind blow."

At the end of the world Jake struggles to keep the people close to him, a group of strangers, alive. It isn't as easy as it sounds, since most of them are more than a bit stuck in the old world. But the luxury and laxity of that time has gone forever.

And Jake is the only person strong enough to keep them all in line.

Or so they think. What they don't know about Jake is how kind and special he truly is, A Very Good Man, come to help them all survive. Even if they he has to kill them to do it.

*This is book one in the continuing series Dead End. Book two is already available, "Dead End: A Very Good Neighbor". This is a very popular series, so get it and share with friends.

This full length novel also includes sample chapters from

"Abominations" Gwen Farris book one. By P.S. Power

In which Gwen wakes up in a world she definitely didn't fall asleep in.

"The Infected: Proxy" First in the Infected series. By P.S. Power (Book two due for release in March 2012)

Brian Yi finds out he's Infected. It gives him super powers, but also a horrible emotional liability. Most people with this affliction are monsters, but Brian might just pull off being something different.

Do You Believe in Ghosts? Many Celebrities & Famous People Do
Do you believe in ghosts? It is estimated that one out of three people do. At least one out of three admit they do. How many people saying they do no believe either don't want anyone to know they do or, at least, are open to the possibility they do?

This book is not trying to convince you one way or the other. However, you will read the many different reports of people telling about their ghostly encounters. Including many celebrities and famous, well respected people. Some of their experiences will make you think twice if you are not a believer, some will make you shiver, and some may even make you chuckle.

Read about poltergeists. Have you ever heard of a doppelganger? You will find out how far back in history the first story mentioning ghosts occurred.

The haunting of the White House seems to almost be a given. The number one ghost that is said to reside there, and has been seen by numerous occupants and guests and visitors, is Abraham Lincoln. There are some humorous stories about some of these encounters.

A lot of ghost stories have been verified and some ghostly images have been captured on video or on pictures. Some of the encounters have been experienced by so many people that even the most skeptic of the skeptics will start to question their thinking.

You will also learn a little bit about how Halloween came to be and why costumes are associated with it. The author will tell you a classic scary story in his own words with some passages from the story. Some of these old stories are hard to understand the way they are written and the hopes are you will enjoy it more. Not to mention you cannot talk about ghosts without having a ghost story.

This booklet covers a lot and doesn't take a long time to read. So grab your copy and sit down some evening with the lights low and read about ghosts and then answer the question Do You Believe in Ghosts?

Free true ghost story and Downloaded! Thank you Bob!

I think I'm running out of space so will start page 2.

Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 4:55:24 PM PST
Barbarian says:
More Freebies 2/23/2012 Page 2

Waiting to DieTwo survivors struggle against unimaginable odds, fighting the undead while clinging to their sanity.

I clicked the read inside and this ebook is action packed! I had to download it!

There were a few spine tingling horror and horror but the covers looked comical and there was nothing to click and read inside. I only want to offer what I believe to be the best. Gosh I'm sounding like a critic!

FrankensteinFrom School Library Journal
Grade 9 Up-Full-color drawings, photographs, and reproductions with extended captions have been added to the unedited text of Shelley's novel, thus placing the work in the context of the era in which it was written. The artwork faithfully represents the text and makes this edition appealing to reluctant readers. Unfortunately, many of the captions provide tangential information that, although interesting, interrupts the flow of the story. However, readers will quickly learn that it is not necessary to read every caption and appreciate this volume for its many quality illustrations.
Michele Snyder, Chappaqua Public Library, NY
Copyright 1998 Reed Business Information, Inc.

DraculaThis book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. Purchase of the Kindle edition includes wireless delivery.

This isn't free but it's one of my favorite H.P. Lovecraft stories called In The Walls of Eryx. If you can find it read it without any spoilers or googling it. Read it with a blank slate for a great read which would make a greeat movie!

Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 5:02:53 AM PST
Thank you, Barbarian!

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 5:43:28 AM PST
Alina says:
Is it appropriate to recommend cheap indies on this thread or should we stick to only freebies? Excellent job Barbarian and great idea for a thread.

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 6:14:10 AM PST
I would say recommend anything you want as long as it is in the horror genre.
Barbarian has been doing this for a while for the horror forum and we have really enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind relatively cheap horror recs, myself.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2012 6:53:20 AM PST
Alina says:
Woohoo. OK, I'll rec my favourites:

Mrs McGilvery Kids in English slums are being stalked by a ghoul that only children can see. Got great reviews, including from me. Beautifully written, characters we identify with, poignant and piles on the suspense.

Anything written by ederyn Six MinutesThe Train is breathtakingly dark and an excellent study in well written truly horrible horror. You've been warned. Another contender in this category is
Inappropriate Behavior: Short Transgressions by Sean Hoade.

I recommend everyone in the world read Mrs. McGilvery and give the author the boost he deserves.

I recommend only the most strong-stomached read my other recommendations.

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 7:00:08 AM PST
I read Mrs. McGilvery, based on your recommendation months back. I did enjoy it very much.
Alina, I would recommend to you, KIN by Kealan Patrick Burke.
Twice as Dark: Two Novels of Horror Two books in one, both horrifying and awesome.

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 5:01:45 PM PST
Barbarian says:
Alina:) Welcome! The more the merrier!

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 5:25:33 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 24, 2012 5:29:39 PM PST
Barbarian says:
Freebies 2/24/2012

You've got to look at this Cover!!!

WARNING - GRAPHIC!!

Watershed Tales: Modern ArtThe world is changing rapidly and not always for the better. As circumstances change, our concept of what makes art changes with it. What was once ugly and horrific can now be seen as beautiful. The Artist has spent his entire career celebrating the worst things that can happen to people, somehow managing to take the destruction and pull some positive elements from it. But now, his career is winding down and his creative vision quickly fading. At the definitive showing of his life's work, he plans to reveal his "retirement" with his most ambitious piece ever. But will the world truly understand?

This Watershed Tales edition of Modern Art also includes the bonus tale, The Work Unborn. Carl is a sculptor of some renown, having built a career on expressing the deepest of emotions through the clay. Finally, happiness found him in the person of Sarah, a woman who took away all the internal pain that festered for years within him. However, Carl has discovered, much to his dismay, that without his internal pain, his art is starving and, indeed, his very livelihood is threatened. Now, he finds that he must make a choice, his life's work or happiness?

Watershed Tales is a series of short stories totaling 5,000 or more words, each in its own self-contained ebook, by author Dan Meadows.

Triple Shot of WerewolvesTonia Brown brings you three werewolf stories. Enjoy!
1) Moonshine:
Carson discovers the cure to his unfortunate curse in an old woman's still.
2) Beauty of a Beast:
An inventor learns the truth of his beautiful assistant's secret life. Will he abandon her to her hairy fate, or rescue her with his own well guarded secret?
3) House Rules:
A werewolf and a vampire walk into a bar ...

Indigo KidThis book is based on life experiences.

This is one weird kid. REad Click Read inside!!

Bones and AshesIn a quasi Victorian world, where demons and ghosts and other creatures live alongside humans and the dead rarely stay dead for long, sixteen year old Raiden Feralis wants one thing - to find out who murdered her mother and why.

When a man dies in similar circumstances, she thinks she might finally find out the truth. But someone is stalking her through a magic mirror. Someone who will go to any lengths to stop her.

Bones and Ashes is the first book in a new, young adult dark fantasy series. The second book in the series will be released in 2012.

Satan's Casting CallDuncan Smith-Holmes is a struggling young actor who is in desperate need of a paying gig or he has to leave Hollywood. But a bizarre casting call and an opportunity to land a major role in a high budget movie is something he can't pass up -- no matter what the consequences.

"This was tasty tidbit of horror that reminded me of The Twilight Zone." C.V. Hunt ~ The LL Book Review.

Short Scares Bryan is good! I've read some of his other stories. I downloaded this one. Reading the Click Read inside was really good writing on The Opportunity. Check this one out!

The Painter's of Clouds This is on UFO's.

"The Painter's of Clouds" is the ~600 page expert study guide from the seminal 2007 investigation of the extraterrestrial activity occurring around the Earth; and was originally sponsored to determine the true nature of the high-energy events occurring above and/or around U.S. Nuclear Energy Plants; -making "The Painter's of Clouds" the modern companion-work to the Condon Report.

The Painter's of Clouds was initially entitled "The Robe of Stars and Dream" and maintains an authentic Special Collection designation at the U.S. Library of Congress, but is most-notable for its having become the first documented instance of an extraterrestrial-mediated Judgment Day event [the Three-Day event was filmed by the Editor].

Yes, it's all especially true; the Earth is, indeed, surrounded by Solar Systems that have given rise to intelligent space-faring species; and at least on species that has cared so deeply about life and their lost ancestors that they actually developed the means for the spiritworld to travel in spacecraft that can achieve substantively physical states- explaining the more astounding capacities of the, ever-difficult to interpret, UFO's and, quite possibly, explaining how our neighbors have traveled across the vast expanses of space to survey Planets such as ours.

This product includes many photographs and is best-viewed on a larger screen.

The Dead BeatThe dead really aren't that different from the rest of us. Some work honest jobs and pay rent on their host bodies every month, right on time. But some of them refuse to play by the rules. Police Exorcist Arphallo Sirus and his murdered partner, Sam Trent, hunt down the ghosts that break the laws of the living and the dead.

The Dead Beat is a short story serial. This volume contains the first nine stories.

Enjoy!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2012 5:32:38 PM PST
recluse says:
Thanks, Barbarian!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2012 2:27:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2012 4:34:34 AM PST
Alina says:
Thanks, Charlene. Both look really interesting but I'll start with Kin first, I reckon, because I luuuuuuuurve Southern Gothic.

I should also add The Other Room as an interesting, quirky, unsettling set of short stories.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2012 6:03:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2012 6:03:58 AM PST
Thanks, Mr. Everington is one of my favorite authors. The new Penny Dreadnought: The Lone and Level Sands is available and his story in this issue is quite different. Loved it! I hope you enjoy KIN, it was awesome.

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 6:06:45 AM PST
Thank you, Barbarian!

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 12:13:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 26, 2012 9:47:58 AM PST
Barbarian says:
Freebies 2/25/2012

The Overstuffed CouchWhen John Adams went shopping for a new easy chair he ended up buying a lot more than he bargained for.
Soon after, terrorized by visions, Daniel suspects his dad's new couch is more than it appears.
But will anyone belive him?
A 19,000 word novella

I read something years ago about a couch and it was frightening.

Soul MateThe Comfort of a Stranger
A short story by award winning author Mark Edward Hall. Word count: 4,266

While perusing the ruins of an ancient church Danielle meets an enigmatic stranger who offers her comfort in the way of conversation and a brief sexual encounter. She soon discovers that the stranger is more than he seems to be as he forces Danielle to face her demons and come to terms with a dark and troubling past.

Darkness & Daemons: The Gate (Invasion 3 of 11)Kawe and Garmin attempt to shut down a gate and obtain samples from it when things don't go as planned. Garmin escapes with Cindy and more of the mystery is revealed.

Previous stories:
Darkness & Daemons: The Insatiable (Invasion 1 of 11)
Darkness & Daemons: The Watchful (Invasion 2 of 11)

That's it. Limited selection of good ones today.

Enjoy!

I agree - James Everington is an excellent horrific writer.

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 1:38:20 PM PST
Barbarian, if the authors do that a whole bunch of people are going to come in here spamming and that will bring a whole bunch of other people telling them not to spam. There are, however, horror genre threads in the Meet the Authors forum here at Amazon and many of check there regularly to see what's going on.
Spamming and even advertising their books here is against Amazon TOS and would get them into trouble, and we don't want that. : )

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 1:38:38 PM PST
And thank you, Barbarian!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2012 1:46:44 PM PST
recluse says:
Good luck finding the Horror genre threads there.

I started one, haven't seen it since October.....

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 2:53:26 AM PST
Alina says:
Another compelling indie is Bloodstains. The conceit is that it is written by serial killer H.H. Holmes grandson who investigates his notorious ancestor and becomes possessed by his spirit after inheriting and reading his diaries. All that bit might be, er, somewhat dubious, but there is no doubt that it is an extremely well-written (exceptionally well-written in depicting the diary bits compared to the present day protagonist) and a gripping tale.

BTW, Charlene - read the sample of KIN. Just wow. Love densely plotted novels told from different POVs. Buying it now.

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 9:50:43 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 26, 2012 9:51:05 AM PST
Barbarian says:
Charlene:) Thanks - To alleviate any confusion I removed that Note. My intention was for authors to mention there free ebooks in their author forums or in the KINLIB area if possible.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2012 9:54:41 AM PST
I'm sorry. Maybe I misunderstood your post. I just don't want us to be overrun.

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 10:25:22 AM PST
Barbarian says:
Freebies 2/26/2012

Autumn Christian has 9 customer reviews all fives! Oops - one 4. She looks mighty young. I couldn't pass on this one - Downloaded! If I read an ebook that blows me away I'm going to post a review. Average ones and below I ususally pass on by - It's all about time management:) and Positive recognition. If I miss not posting a great ebook it's by accident.

A Gentle HellA Gentle Hell is comprised of four dark speculative stories of quiet tension and uncomfortable nostalgia, written for deformed children and girls that dream of demons.

In "They Promised Dreamless Death" a salesmen sells sleep with the promise of a better life, but what dreams lurk beneath the substrate of consciousness for those who take it are stranger than they ever imagined.

In "Your Demiurge is Dead," while the world adjusts to the death of God and the new reign of the Triple Goddess, Charles hunts for an Oklahoma murderer and is forced to confront his religious ideals when he encounters a new prophet.

"The Dog That Bit Her," is the story of a neurotic young woman who gains freedom from her co-dependent marriage with the bite of a rabid dog.

And in the semi-autobiographical "The Singing Grass," the artist and the writer converge at a meadow haunted by a carnivorous deer and the burnt monsters that show them the consequences of an artistic life.

Biography
Autumn Christian is a horror writer who lives in the dark woods of the southern United States with poisonous blue flowers in her backyard and a set of polished cow skulls on her mantel.

She's been a freelance writer, an iPhone game designer, a cheese producer, a haunted house actor, and a video game tester. She considers Philip K. Dick, Ray Bradbury, Katie Jane Garside, the southern gothic, and dubstep as main sources of inspiration.

Keeping the Dead The author's last name is POISON. We have one Dare but not a double dare ya.

This collection brings together some of the author's favorite horror stories from the past few years-stories which appeared in professional magazines (e.g., "Wanting It" from Shock Totem) and others which appeared in little-read anthologies (e.g., "Keeping the Dead" from Fear of the Dark). As the title story indicates, death is at the center of these dark tales. Death and the dead.

The fear of death is persistent. It can be a monster. But fates worse than death abound. These stories are not simple shocks, basic cut-and-slash horror which leaves a reader panting but unsatisfied. These stories sleep with the cold, impersonal knowing which dwells inside us all-a knowing that death waits, the unknown is coming. It's close. It's just beyond the door.

Come inside for a little while. Read a few stories and set your Kindle aside. Tell yourself the world is good and whole and full of life.

I dare you.

The Haunted Houses of Foxwood & Reindeer Manor

This one is free for a short period of time and then reverts back to $8.99. It's Fiction but reads like non-fiction per look inside area.

Dear Reader,
I have made this book free for a select period of time in order to get honest feedback. This is a self-published novel and I admit to you there are grammatical mistakes, but hopefully not glaring errors. When I can afford to have my novels professionally edited, I shall.
What I am seeking to accomplish is to affect your emotions, pull you into the story, and entertain you throughout the book.
Please comment on the novel after you have read it. I want to know if the story captured you, scared you, or at least made you want to see what happens next.

Thank you for your time. Kevin Guest

Tillybrook, New York's Theater for Ghosts (USA Version)

Tillybrook Avenue has two new residents, 11 year old Violet Brown and her mother, Louise. What they know about Tillybrook Avenue is that it's all they can afford. When Violet looks out of her bedroom window, she is met with the truly awful sight of a very run down and neglected theater.

But what she doesn't know, not yet at least, is that her new street is home to one of New York's best kept secrets, Tillybrook, New York's Theater for Ghosts. It is here where a remarkable community of ghosts take to the stage, performing, singing, dancing for New York's deceased. For over a hundred years, this undiscovered world has remained very strictly a "members" only establishment.

However, a chance purchase in a rather ramshackle charity shop is the turning point. Violet buys something which creates a powerful connection between her and Tillybrook.

Crestwood

They did something terrible. About twenty years ago, in a small college community called Crestwood, A few friends formed a society that would change their lives and grant them the success and power they desired. Things didn't go like they planned. A massacre. A college student kills everyone in his dorm, opening a door to the evil That was waiting on the other side. No one survived including him, yet his blood lives on. Fear. Several college students, prompted by their professor are encouraged to Explore their limits on fear. The hour is set and the game begins. Who or what is behind the mystery? Who will survive? No one can imagine The faceless evils and the spirits of the massacred lingering in the halls and grounds of Crestwood. The only thing they know is...it can see you.

Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 10:28:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 26, 2012 10:30:03 AM PST
Barbarian says:
Charlene:) You're right. If every writer posted their free ebook here it would be too much. I like a small pond much better than a big pond. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 3:49:41 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 27, 2012 3:55:12 PM PST
Barbarian says:
Freebies 2/27/2012

Charisse: Angelic EvilIn this gothic romance, a young couple finds a dead body in Rome during their first meeting. They leave it lying lifeless in the grass, but a persistent ghost soon haunts them. Demons are also present and make matters worse, and these mystical happenings get extensive explanation as our couple learns about magic while trying to stay alive. Charisse is a heroine you will love: sexy, beautiful, stylish, and desirable to all who see her. Gothic romance at its best, with dashes of horror in a satirical and quirky setting of dark humor, this book is a sex and art engorged festival of magic and paganism as we see that demons will just not go away and that ghosts are everywhere. It is a dark, twisted, surreal adventure with macabre humor and a serious touch of Burroughs style snippets and visionary descriptions, with a disjointed wry sense of self-absorbed people. Charisse will chill you, and make you love her.

Order of 5ive: Season 1 Episode 8711 Press is a company with a unique twist on publishing: we release "Movies & TV in Book Form." Read our thrilling, cinematic titles in the time it takes you to watch a movie or TV show.

Order of 5ive is a show in our TV Book line, with episodic titles being released each Monday, beginning June 13, 2011, with a season finale on September 5, 2011. That's 13 action-packed episodes (or "bookisodes") in all. Each one will take you roughly 30 minutes to read.

ORDER OF 5IVE: SEASON 1 EPISODE 8: LOA

In This Episode:

After being suspended from the team over an incident that occurred in the field, Diamond hits the town with her new roommate, Emily Kane, and lands herself in more trouble than she's ever seen.

Shift of the DeadYoung retail employees barricade themselves inside their store to try and survive a zombie outbreak. There are no superheroes here. No policeman, no military. Just everyday young people trying to survive.

*Now completely revised for 2011!*

A review from Daryl Holmes of Genesis2D -
"While the story starts off a little sketchy, it ends with a satisfying bang. The story follows a group of work colleges in their attempt to survive a zombie apocalypse, tensions and lust run high as the group survive day to day with out knowledge of what the next morning will bring or how their families are fairing, and with arguments between themselves, a few stupid choices and a complete collapse in law & order, the Zombies can quickly turn to the least of their worries.

This is a book that keeps a satisfying pace through out and some moments of serious tension, while the characters come across as slightly hollow you still really feel for them and when things go wrong for them you feel a pain, this is something that has never happened to me reading a Zombie story, ever, usually I'm glad to see characters die off and the weaker characters die and the stronger ones prevail, but here all the characters are strong ones and you can't tell who's going to drop off next and you certainly dont want any harm to come to them.

This is a must read for any Zombie/Apocalypse fans looking for a more unique story and despite a few spelling/grammar mistakes it holds its ground with the bigger authors. I have managed to read this 125 page story in a single day due to the pure fact that I couldn't tear my eyes away from it, truely brilliant.

Slim Pickens today so I'll toss in my favorite:

Red NailsOne of the best stories ever written-the tale of a barbarian adventurer, a woman pirate, and a weird roofed city inhabited by the most peculiar race of men ever spawned. It's my favorite scariest Robert E. Howard story ever.

Not Free but only $1.99 for REH's best horror stories -
The Robert E. Howard Omnibus: 99 Collected Stories (Halcyon Classics)

This Halcyon Classics ebook contains 99 short stories and novellas by 1930s pulp writer Robert Ervin Howard. Howard (1906-1936) is best known today for creating the sword-and-sorcery hero Conan, subject of two movies and dozens of books. However, during his short life Howard also published stories in a number of other genres.

In addition to fantasy, Howard wrote boxing stories, westerns, detective stories, horror, and created an number of compelling characters such as Solomon Kane, Bran Mak Morn, El Borak, Steve Costigan, Pike Bearfield, King Kull, and Conan the Cimmerian.

This ebook is DRM free and includes an active table of contents for easy navigation.

Horror Stories

People of the Dark
Black Canaan
Moon of Zambebwei
Black Talons
Black Vulmea's Revenge
The Cairn on the Headland
The Fearsome Touch of Death
The Haunter of the Ring
The Hyena
The Fire of Asshurbanipal

Conan Stories

Gods of the North
Queen of the Black Coast
Shadows in the Moonlight
A Witch Shall be Born
Shadows in Zamboula
The Devil in Iron
The People of the Black Circle
Red Nails
Jewels of Gwahlur
Beyond the Black River
The Hour of the Dragon
The Hyborian Age

Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 3:52:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 27, 2012 3:52:38 PM PST
Thank you, Barbarian! BTW, I did read Red Nails and liked it very much.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2012 4:16:43 PM PST
recluse says:
Thanks, Barbarian!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Thank you for your support of Amazon Discussion Forums. Due to the changing needs of Amazon Forums, we have decided to stop supporting the ‘Active discussions in related forums’ feature in order to focus on providing the most value for our customers.  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  100
Total posts:  3026
Initial post:  Feb 14, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 15, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 51 customers

Search Customer Discussions