Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

OT - Warning - Potentially Perky People

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8101-8125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 7:09:53 AM PDT
MB says:
same here! he will be working a set schedule of working 4 days, off for three.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 7:14:26 AM PDT
Lenora says:
Cool!

Posted on Jul 2, 2012 7:15:42 AM PDT
MB says:
I kind of hope he works the weekends... I like quiet weekends so I can read.....

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 9:10:49 PM PDT
flipoid says:
Congrats on the new job for MB's hubby! (-:

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 3:44:44 AM PDT
Lenora says:
Good morning! I have a wellness exam this morning so I can keep the lower deductible medical insurance. Then a have a dental appointment this afternoon. I'm not real excited about either appointment and especially not about going out in the heat. I ran a bunch of errands yesterday, and it was crazy hot.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 3:51:04 AM PDT
MB says:
Thanks!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 3:51:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 3, 2012 5:58:30 AM PDT
MB says:
Look at the bright side.... at least you can get it done now and not have to take time off of school.... :)

edited down to done...... must have been to early for me to post the original!!!! lol

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 3:58:29 AM PDT
Lenora says:
Most definitely true! :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 5:54:00 AM PDT
MB says:
see there are positives!!!! I have doctor appt the afternoon of July 16th, but I have to take leave :(

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 7:23:06 PM PDT
Lenora says:
Both appointments went well! :-)

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 7:23:35 PM PDT
Lenora says:
Early Happy Independence Day!!

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 3:28:17 PM PDT
flipoid says:
Happy Fourth! (-:

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 4:39:56 AM PDT
MB says:
Glad everything went good!

Happy Post 4th!!! I hope everyone had a good day yesterday!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 5:54:42 AM PDT
Lenora says:
A friend and I went to Ashley Furniture's 4th of July sale. I bought a 5-piece dining set and a matching computer desk. They'll be delivered on the 19th. I took pictures at the store and posted them on FB. It was such a nice day. My friend and I went to a local deli and ate lunch. Then I showed her my new apartment before we went furniture shopping. After shopping at Ashley's, we went to Big Lots and found a nice office chair for my computer desk for about 1/3 of what was being asked for the matching chair at Ashley's. My friend helped me get it home and up the stairs. It was a fun day! :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 6:08:53 AM PDT
MB says:
cool! sounds like you are really enjoying your new apartment!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 6:18:48 AM PDT
Lenora says:
I am! :-) I'm sitting in one of my comfy recliners as we speak, on my iPad. I have my ceiling fan going, keeping it cool. :-) I'm pretty much done furniture shopping, now. But it's nice to have new furniture and it's been fun doing it. Glad to have caught sales both times. It's good to have a place to sit! :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 6:24:11 AM PDT
MB says:
I bet it is!!! It is always good to save money on stuff you need!

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 6:38:48 AM PDT
Lenora says:
Yes, I quite like the sales.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 8:36:16 PM PDT
flipoid says:
Sounds as though you had a terrific day, Lenora. I will have to check out your FB page for the pictures.

I had a nice day with hubby. We went out for breakfast, then did some shopping. Came home and watched some stuff on Netflix and grilled brats to celebrate the holiday.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 8:54:29 PM PDT
Lenora says:
How nice! :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 4:13:03 AM PDT
MB says:
yummy! I like brats!!!! (the food, not the little kids!!!!)

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 5:55:32 AM PDT
Lenora says:
LOL Megean! :-)

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 6:01:39 AM PDT
Lenora says:
Happy Friday everyone! I think I finally finished changing my address with everyone. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. I have to get a magazine subscription renewed and changed to mom's address at memory care. I got all my bills paid and unpacked a couple of boxes, too.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 8:22:19 AM PDT
MB says:
sounds like you are settling in nicely! What are your plans this weekend? just relaxing I hope!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 8:33:28 AM PDT
Lenora says:
Oh yes! I'm hoping to catch a movie this weekend. I need to look and see what's playing. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow morning. :-) the 2 huge wardrobe boxes for hanging clothes the movers supplied wouldn't fit in my car. I got my workout this morning by dragging them the shortcut way to the trash compactor. I left them leaning along the side with the bars for the hanging clothes. I hope someone can use them! :-)
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  102
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Aug 5, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions