Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

NineSense: More nonsense currently under construction.

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8551-8575 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 4:31:49 PM PDT
Ah. Well, one can only hope. She very nearly did burn him at the stake.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 4:36:17 PM PDT
SSR!

I did NOT see that coming!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 6:37:31 PM PDT
MB says:
I will , it was my first time kayaking so I did not know

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 7:52:37 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
:) I hope that helps.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 7:53:34 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
That is what I was thinking.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 7:55:24 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
And if he is reading aloud, you know he is reading and not just day dreaming.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 7:55:55 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
Good point, Stan!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 7:58:02 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
Me either. :/

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 8:03:52 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
Isn't that always the case, you would think someone would clue you in. Like the person you borrowed the kayak from. The same thing would have happened to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 3:48:19 AM PDT
Exactly! Actually, I didn't make him come sit. The kids were all wiped out; sure enough, when I got home, he was out cold on the sofa.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 3:54:52 AM PDT
MB says:
They apologized after the fact (it is all good). They forgot that it can happen. :)

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 4:17:07 AM PDT
MB says:
Good morning! Happy Hump Day!

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 4:31:06 AM PDT
Mornin'. My little hd antenna for my bedroom tv has conked out for some reason. I used to get 3 locals plus PBS, but now just PBS. Pewp. I mean, I love PBS, but I also like to watch my local news in the morning.

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 5:55:44 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 20, 2012 5:56:37 AM PDT
Good morning everyone!

Today is off to the printer, then therapy (I think this is my last week), then off to the pick up my final party items, then I think I might get myself a pedicure. I've been good, I deserve it!

MB, hands a little better today? Yeah, when we do things that we regularly do then later invite friends, we forget that preparation is important. You've learned a lesson and I bet you'll never forget gloves for kayaking.again. Truth be told, that's how I learned about the bike gloves for long bike rides! My first big ride was 15 miles, it was brutal after. I love padding....everywhere!

Folina, time to get a new antenna, huh?

BTW, I love the stories about y'all's kids, they bring back memories, lol

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 6:02:21 AM PDT
It's not but a few months old! We got it for the family room when I cut off DirecTV, then when we got the Roku for in there, I moved the antenna to my room. I suspect *someone* moved the ears or turned the dial for some reason, and it was hard enough to find the sweet spot the first time.

Now I keep rearranging them, trying to figure out what notch it was on, and how the ears were pointed. Ughn. I need a keyed entry on my bedroom door.

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 6:22:03 AM PDT
Mary Jane says:
Good morning. It is going to be a hot and steamy one today. Great day for the beach, or in my case, for sitting in an air conditioned office. I have had to burn through a few vacation days lately and all I have been doing is running around for the kids. I need a real vacation.

Stay cool!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 6:39:29 AM PDT
I wanted to cry, yesterday. The church took the kids to the swimming hole (which is a lovely spot!). When I dropped him off, it was SUCH a beautiful day, and I had to go back to work, of course. I wanted to go play!!

It's going to be a sticky one here today, too. But so far this summer has been WAY milder than usual.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 7:14:17 AM PDT
MB says:
hands are doing better but look gross...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 11:04:13 AM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
That is nice, I bet they feel kinda bad about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 11:05:11 AM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
:)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 11:07:56 AM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
A pedicure is an excellent idea! Go for it! :-D

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 11:10:56 AM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
You have gremlins too?!?!?

I hope you get it figured out, Folina.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 11:55:49 AM PDT
MB says:
I need to get one of those!

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 12:10:06 PM PDT
Sandy Lee says:
Hello Roomies.......94 degrees here in the green apple with the 1/2 worm in it city.....ugh..ugh...ugh...I have been keeping up....Folina and Ms C..you.need to take my guys and give them a maturity makeover....(i'll pay postage to ship them to you)....MB...glad you had a nice time but OUCH....So...#2 son getting married in october...quick but not shotgun...lolol....(2nd time).nice girl.....Problem child more like bipolar....(sending him to Stan).....been giving glucosamine to heidi and her joints are better more days than not.....mom still in rehab waiting for permanent closer to us.....finished a mystery i was in middle of and doing major "if you haven't used it, throw it out or give it away" mode......

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 12:28:23 PM PDT
Heidi's not the bride, is she?
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 6, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions