Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

NineSense: More nonsense currently under construction.

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8701-8725 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 24, 2012 11:11:31 AM PDT
Weeha says:
I will be scarce today. the long awaited grad party for my baby kicks off at 3 this afternoon. We had torrential rain overnight(much needed) but all is sunny(& ungodly hot) as far as I know that's it for the wet stuff today... ~everbody cross your finners and knock on wood here~ If you find yourself in Iowa today please join us...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 11:20:18 AM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
Sounds like a lot of fun, Lisa! Have a good time! And hide your purse. >:)

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 1:33:46 PM PDT
Hi all, glad that those back today had a good day yesterday...me too! I was with my little guy from noon yesterday till 11am today..without any parents. I love that kid sooo much. We played Angry Birds on 4 different gadgets! He's pretty darn good for a not quite 3yr old! It was sooo hot out though, that we didn't go anywhere but did play in the pool later in the evening. He doesn't like the heat much and gets beat red after a few minutes in it. Oh and he now realizes that some words or phrases are not used in all situations! He will now parrot all kinds of stuff you don't want him to. I said...What the He....but realized just in time to change it to Heck and he kept saying...what the heck...what the heck! It was so cute! Man its hard not to say anything bad! And why are farts and burps so funny to boys? Not even just little boys, but their daddy's too....Huh, Stan....tell me?

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 2:01:33 PM PDT
Cindy says:
Cruize, sounds like you had a good time. I really have a special place for little boys.....they are so fun.

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 2:03:34 PM PDT
Cindy says:
Son just called me. Loom is bought and pick up day is set for next Sat. I won't actually get the loom until Labor Day at our camping trip but I can wait. I guess I'll keep him for a while. LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 4:03:30 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
LMAO!! Glad you had a good time! Boys will be boys!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 4:04:38 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
WooHoo! How exciting. :)

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 4:10:59 PM PDT
flipoid says:
I'm back! I was MIA 'cause I had to study for (and take) the GRE. But it's over! (-:

I hope everyone is doing well. I skimmed a bit, but didn't catch everything. MB, hope your sore hands are healing. Folina, maybe the boy bear won't be so disobedient in the future. Cindy, I hope that stuff in your office settles down soon. MsC., hope the knee therapy is going well. Everyone else (sorry, I did say I'd skimmed), I hope you are all okay.

*HUGS* to everyone.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 4:15:27 PM PDT
?wazithinkin says:
Welcome back flipoid! I think you caught most of the highlights! Are you starting to feel human again? :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 4:16:53 PM PDT
flipoid says:
Yes, I was actually able to have some knitting time instead of studying (or class-prep) time.

Thanks for the welcome. (-:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 4:22:20 PM PDT
Cindy says:
Hey flipoid! Glad you're back. It's been way too quiet here.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 4:27:07 PM PDT
flipoid says:
Thanks, Cindy!

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 5:20:41 PM PDT
Wow, Flip, you are ambitious! or just a lot younger than me! I thought about grad school for about a minute then I had to take a nap! Too exhausting! Had dinner with a friend who has really bad rheumatoid arthritis, she is having left shoulder replaced in a couple of wks. Never knew anyone who had one so not sure how she will do. She seems so frail now but she keeps working full time even though she is in her 70's now. Must have an enormous tolerance for pain. Can't imagine how she does it, she is so hunched over now....I am sure she hurts all the time. She is 15+ yrs older than me and looks even more. Didn't used to seem that way when I first met her. They have been doing all kinds of scan on her neck and she doesn't know why. Had an MRI last wk and doesn't seem that Dr until late this wk. She thought I might know why but I have no real good ideas. Oh well, guess she will find out.
Hope you all have a great wk!

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 5:39:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2012 5:40:14 PM PDT
flipoid says:
Well, the fact that I need to get a master's degree in order to keep my job gives me motivation. (-:

I hope your friend's surgery goes well.

(Sorry, Cruisen; forgot to hit the "Reply to this post" link.)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 2:20:17 AM PDT
Hey MsChievous - thanks!

I myself am doing that bum-drag on the floor that dogs tend to do :)

My wife is looking at me funny :O

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 3:56:38 AM PDT
Mornin', all. Happy Mo.....oh, heck I can't finish that phrase.

Went to the swimming hole yesterday; everyone had SO much fun! The group behind us cancelled, so we go to stay a couple extra hours. I'm a wee bit sunburned, but mostly we had cloud cover and it wasn't too hot. What a great day playing!

We decided to have the boys do their conservation project out there; they're trying to earn the World Conservation Award. The folks who own the swimming hole maintain it and let virtually everyone use it ~ at their own expense. So we're going to lay a sod track at the top of a path, to prevent erosion. We're excited to have found a way to do their project AND help out someplace we love!

On the way home, my daughter and I had an uncontrollable craving for hotwings. Everyplace was CLOSED! We had abandoned all hope until we saw the Pizza Hut and remembered that THEY have wings! We went a little caveman; it was awesome!

Boy attending VBS this week; girl assisting ... because the restaurant where she worked went out of business. She's a great help with her brother, but she needs a job! So we're keeping our ears open. Speaking of jobs...I better get to mine. Have a great day, everyone.

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 5:28:09 AM PDT
MB says:
Good morning all! Have been surviving TS Debbie. I was able to read 2.5 books this weekend. Lots of downed trees and flooding. Tornado's here and there. Still have another 2 days of this, but no biggie.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 5:46:08 AM PDT
Stan says:
There are some things that women should not know...just know that it is a "Man Thing"

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 6:00:32 AM PDT
Mary Jane says:
Hi Flippoid. I barely remember the GRE's. Feels like a million years ago. Hope all went well.

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 6:04:15 AM PDT
Mary Jane says:
Good morning. Had a great weekend with a barbecue each night. I really should move around some today but I am at work and it is pouring rain outside. My kids were going to go to Great Adventure but that may be postponed. My youngest is at lacrosse camp all week and I hope the weather holds out for him.

My poor old Golden Retriever is getting old. For the first time, he just couldn't get the energy up to go for his morning walk. He used to get so excited when dh put on his shoes and picked up the leash. But today, he couldn't get up. He did wag his tail, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 9:36:37 AM PDT
Zee says:
HENNING!!!!!!

Waar is jy? En waar is Driehoek? :D

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 9:37:53 AM PDT
Zee says:
I'm here! I've been hibernating.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 9:38:37 AM PDT
Zee says:
Normal? What's that? O.O

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 9:40:00 AM PDT
Zee says:
Noooooo!!!!! I've still got a very long TBR list, so nothing is going to happen. Right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 9:40:40 AM PDT
Zee says:
Oh we love a good hijacking!
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 6, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions