Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Want to Rant Unchallenged? Stop in Here! Chapter V

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 9126-9150 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:53:01 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
ah, the political forum. I ventured over there one day and decided I didn't have enough money to afford more blood pressure drugs :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:49:28 AM PDT
http://www.amazon.com/forum/politics/ref=cm_cd_rvt_np?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1S3QSZRUL93V8&cdPage=10&cdThread=Tx35WBKBW4VB3X0#CustomerDiscussionsNew

It's on the previous page. This guy has a major stick up there! Hey! Whattaya know?! I just posted a link! Woohoo!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:46:06 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
where? where?

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 11:45:34 AM PDT
I am probably going to get in trouble with Ammy. I just told a wicked grouchy guy that maybe he needed to poop. I told him that constipation can make him cranky. Well, if I get banned, it was nice knowing you all! LOL!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:39:56 AM PDT
Oh, that makes it even worse. That's very distracting when you are trying to work and someone is grunting and groaning in the next cube.

That reminds me of my last cubemate that used to call his girlfriend and be all sappy with her on company time. Ugh! He was annoying, too.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:25:11 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
I don't think it's a health issue. He usually has on his headphones and I don't think he realizes he makes noises. Sometimes he sings out loud..usually not very loud and only a few words but still.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:23:53 AM PDT
Ooooh! Yay! That makes it even better!

I wonder if he does have health issues that cause him to make that noise. It's definitely hard to work with all that yuckiness going on.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:23:05 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
I do have headphones. I had them on earlier today to drown out some annoying chit-chatting.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:20:41 AM PDT
 nospin  says:
You are going to have to have headphones at your desk.
Safer than getting caught in a long story.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:19:31 AM PDT
 nospin  says:
Morgan is probably adjusting to the adjustmet.
That and he is king.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:19:20 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
I got to work early so I get to leave at 3:45 :)
Some days I feel like asking this guy if he is okay because he is making such disturbing noises.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:17:48 AM PDT
Oh, dear. Sorry to hear that. That is an annoying sound and I can't stand it when people do that. Hopefully, 4:30 will come quickly for you today.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:15:21 AM PDT
The little things certainly do mean a lot! Hooray for Ammy!

I think of it this way. If it weren't for my need of toilet paper to be sent to me in bulk with free two day shipping, I never would have met any of you! LOL!

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 10:57:24 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
Very quiet around the office this afternoon. Numerous people out. The guy in the next cube keeps making loud sighing noises, almost like a grunting noise. He's getting on my last nerve.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 10:56:28 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
Yay. Love Ammy and 2 day (or 1 day) delivery.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 10:52:40 AM PDT
 nospin  says:
Little things do mean a lot.
Glad Ammy delivered :)

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 10:51:12 AM PDT
Great news!!! I just got my tube-tops-bandeaux from Amazon - a day early! I have Prime, so I opted for the two day free delivery. I ordered them yesterday and I received them today. I LOVE Ammy!! Now I can go out in public without flashing anyone (!) Well, at least half-flashing anyone ;) Thank heavens for the little things - they mean a lot.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 9:48:44 AM PDT
Add to that the fact that the sleep clinic is so insistent on me coming back to get fitted for the cpap. Doesn't he have any other patients? It got so annoying (they were so pushy and calling me at work every day) that I got onto my pain people and had them warn off the sleep guys - I will call them when I'm good and ready! Give me a break -- only one thing at a time, OK? Sheesh. [Rant over] for now ;)

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 9:47:59 AM PDT
Grimlock says:
I was hopin for a migraine free day. Yay for managers who force you into talking about humiliation when you don't trust any of your managers at the moment. Totally not stressing out.

This is also my reason for skimming and short answers. Gotta get off the phone before my head explodes. Later.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 9:42:25 AM PDT
Grimlock says:
I love all the Recent Marvel movies with the exception of X-Men: The Last Stand and Spider-Man 3.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 9:41:08 AM PDT
Grimlock says:
Daredevil, although mostly the Bendis/Maleev run. Debating starting to read the current issues. Wolverine, X-Men, the Buffy tie-ins, and the Transformer stuff from IDW. I'm a Marvel girl at heart. And I'm finding I love the individual issues as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 9:34:36 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
I also wondered that about sleep clinics. I had a sleep study done and the doctor stood there going "uh,we aren't sure if you have sleep apnea or not...uh..err...uh..why don't we put you on a machine and see how you do?" I never went back.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 9:25:46 AM PDT
My pain doctor insists that every one of his patients who are on long-term narcotics have a sleep study. Especially if they take methadone, which has been proven to cause sleep apnea. I did the study and, of course, found out that I have mild sleep apnea (do sleep clinics ever NOT diagnose sleep problems? They are for profit, after all.) The sleep clinic was in the process of fitting me with a cpap when I found out I have breast cancer. So .... with the blessings of my pain doctor, the cpap thing is on hold for a while (I can only concentrate/fight one disease at a time!)

I know that a cpap is in my future, but I'm just as happy right now to not wear one of those contraptions! Hope you have a great day!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 8:46:38 AM PDT
Have a great afternoon!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 8:46:27 AM PDT
Actually I just had a CPAP check up and I'm doing great. It's Morgan. He feels when he wants attention, it's my duty to oblige him, no matter what I am doing.
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
85° and Sunny - A Perfect Day to RAOK! 4857 29 seconds ago
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! We're Quirky And We're Not Going To Take It Anymore! 2016, You've Been Warned! So Geese And Tally Ho! 8132 3 minutes ago
Loading content onto a new kindle 1 12 minutes ago
Bring back Mini Warriors 1 12 minutes ago
Shipment to Singapore 1 13 minutes ago
Why is Amazon charging a higher price to certain countries? Like South Africa 2 15 minutes ago
Ordering Kindle unlimited book on kindle in store stopped working 2 17 minutes ago
Big Kindle firmware update 16 27 minutes ago
Al's Place 36 Degrees of Separation 1960 27 minutes ago
Kindle Touch 4th gen, freezing, firmware 5.3.7.3 2 30 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  61
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jul 3, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions