Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

The shipping boxes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 103 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 7:41:45 PM PST
Anne Shirley says:
Who says he wants toooo?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 7:44:05 PM PST
Dittie says:
I don't think he wants to *catch* me so much as he wants to *be* me. Can you blame him? Trashing hotel rooms is kinda fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 8:20:37 PM PST
Anne Shirley says:
Rock on!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 8:26:28 PM PST
usually when you track packages it will say if its "out for delivery" meaning its on the truck. Our ups guy has come as late as 8pm. We had a package that said delivered to front porch from fedex that disappeared and I had been expecting it so was sitting right by the window so knew they had delivered to wrong street. Fortunately the item was replaced and they did a missing delivery report. It was not an amazon shipment.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 9:02:23 PM PST
King Al says:
You have it all wrong - the helpful posters on this forum shouldn't have to put up with people like you.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 4:54:35 AM PST
PJ says:
"Can anyone confirm that amazon is still shipping the kindles in the original box?"...this is the OP's opening sentence. So the thread is about boxes. Its confusing that she then went into posting tracking info.

And how was the OP helping?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 5:26:42 AM PST
I think the question of whether the Kindles ship with the product name on the box was because, looking at her tracking info, she became convinced that someone had pinched the device. "Ooooh! A Fire. I take!"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 8:32:57 AM PST
The Blade says:
>>>>"And how was the OP helping?"<<<<

And that is the $64,000 question.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 1:41:50 PM PST
J. Long says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 1:48:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 1:51:29 PM PST
Willow3X3 says:
Wow. Just wow.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 1:54:14 PM PST
I don't think anyone's interested, anymore. But thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 1:55:20 PM PST
J. Long says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:22:39 PM PST
It's a public, unmoderated forum. Anyone can reply to anyone else. Anyone can post in any thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:31:03 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 2:33:15 PM PST
The Blade says:
First, I assumed nothing (look up the word) [Edit: and you certainly can't read my mind]. But I did see and understand that someone was trying to help you and you became quite nasty with them - for no reason. JJ did nothing in this thread that was wrong. But you certainly did.

Frankly, I don't care what your problem with Amazon is or what you have done to correct it. We're waaaaay past that. You won't get much - if any - help from folks here after the way you treated JJ. What you knew or didn't know has nothing to do with how you treat someone trying to help you.

All the rest of the post that I am replying to is gibberish. It is not at all relevant to the current issue, which is how you responded to JJ. Personally, I couldn't care less about whether you got your package or about the circumstances surrounding it. I don't care if you're rich or poor. I care that someone tried to sincerely help you and you treated them like crap.

But you're so wrapped up in yourself that you don't see that. You don't care how you make other people feel so long as YOU get YOUR package. Geez. <smh>

Besides - I thought you told Meya that you weren't going to post here anymore...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:38:52 PM PST
*standing ovation*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:54:20 PM PST
Just Peachy says:
:::applause:::

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 3:07:29 PM PST
Dittie says:
+Plus+

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 3:21:03 PM PST
+ 10000

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 3:54:43 PM PST
J. Long says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 3:56:42 PM PST
Dittie says:
Speaking just for myself; not pretending, just wishing.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 3:59:16 PM PST
+1

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 4:01:04 PM PST
King Al says:
Your word "COSTomers" is more accurate than you know. Customers like you are more trouble than they are worth.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 4:02:40 PM PST
J. Long says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 4:04:34 PM PST
J. Long says:

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 4:08:17 PM PST
PGM says:
Jeezzzzz, I thought this thread was about boxing not boxes. Never Mind....................
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
Amazon Oasis 870 1 minute ago
downloaded e-books 1 5 minutes ago
How do I put my google password on my Kindle Fire? 2 6 minutes ago
One kindle fire in family registered to wife, husband has prime, wife can not use on Kindle Library 9 9 minutes ago
Kindle Paperwhite - sudden hairline crack in screen 131 9 minutes ago
Gift e-book with gift card balance 10 12 minutes ago
Kindle Fire/Sleep Timer 34 16 minutes ago
KINDLE KITCHEN #5: Home of Family, Friends and Good Food 7528 22 minutes ago
How many books can my Kindle hold? 30 23 minutes ago
Free Books and Chat (FB&C)---May 2016 117 23 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  103
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions