Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Anyone else sick of the Huggies diapers ad?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-108 of 108 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:35:37 AM PDT
Vanished says:
I've seen both and I agree with you.
Your reply to Vanished's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 10:41:06 AM PDT
Emily in diapers?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 10:47:42 AM PDT
Gaaaaaahhhhhh! (rips brain from head to remove image)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 6:34:35 PM PDT
*shudders*

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 7:45:46 PM PDT
As the poster who started this thread off, I scan now report that I have ponied up my $30 and unsubscribed from Special Offers. Changing my interest areas didn't fix the situation at all, though the Hawaiian Huggiemonster went away for a while, replaced by other Huggies ads. What finally did it for me was that last night the Huggiemonster returned, with a little mate and an inane strapline. And I never stopped getting diapers ads from the other company. I am 40 years past the target market for this product!

It wasn't easy to change my status. My New Zealand residence was the problem. As soon as I changed my address to that of a friend in Florida, the edit link appeared under Special Offers, and I was able to unsubscribe OK.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 7:49:21 AM PDT
W.W.D.H.G. says:
Just noticed Pampers is now running kindle ad.

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 12:54:56 PM PDT
Sue Hayes says:
I got an email from Amazon today offering to sell me Huggies diapers. Since I don't have kids and all my nieces and nephews are out of that stage, I was considerably less than thrilled. So I chose the opt out link at the bottom of the ad email and found that I had opted out of ALL Amazon admail. Somehow I don't think I'll miss it. Still have my KK with SO, but since I can't access the offers on the device because of my 8000 book archive, it's back to waking the kindle as I open the cover.

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 1:19:40 PM PDT
K. Geddings says:
if you are sick of ads the way around it is to go to your kindle account on your amazon page and pay to disable ads.. Simple as that. Personally i feel if you pay that much for a kindle anyways paying a little bit more for a no-ad version isn't going to kill you.

but im glad i payed the extra without the ads to me it just provides a better experience and showing it off do not have to have people say "ooh why is there an ad at the bottom" :-p
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  35
Total posts:  108
Initial post:  Jun 13, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions