Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Price Difference BS Refuted Again

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-208 of 208 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 7:04:14 PM PDT
Try stamping your left foot. That worked for me as a toddler when I didn't get what I wanted. Oh wait. No, it didn't work.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 7:06:44 PM PDT
Cassie Anne says:
How were you "overcharged"?

If you were charged the selling price, you weren't overcharged. If the selling price was more than you thought it was worth, why did you click the "buy" button?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 7:14:46 PM PDT
Anne Shirley says:
"Overcharged" is entirely in the eye of the beholder.

Why don't you just not buy any e-book you think is too expensive? And others will buy what they want to buy and pay what they choose to pay. Simple. And entirely UNdramatic.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 7:30:05 PM PDT
And yet, here you are.

Surely, if you are so worn out, it would be better for you to not even read, much less comment on, threads that are clearly marked as price threads.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 8:03:58 PM PDT
R. Wilde says:
Even threads that start out as a refutation to the normal price threads, like this one did?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 10:13:54 PM PDT
Certainly. Whichever point of view the OP takes, you can depend on posters of the opposing point of view to weigh in. Especially when the thread title is as belligerent or inflammatory as this one is. Anyone who finds that overly taxing should know enough to avoid such threads.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 2:34:23 PM PDT
dee says:
First of all the book I wanted was only $9.99 and I got charged over $35? and I tried to clear up the mistake I made when I pressed the one click buy by accident. The book I wanted is the Fifty Shades Freed by itself...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 2:50:36 PM PDT
~nospin says:
Go to http://amazon.com/myk and return it.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  208
Initial post:  Jun 27, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions