Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Amazon Prime Members 10% off Kindle purchases?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 28, 2014 9:50:26 PM PDT
lot4my$ says:
I missed the additional 10% Amazon prime member discount while kindles were on sale a few weeks ago. Our Highschool didn't have their graduation party budget in yet. Is Amazon going to have another additional Prime 10% off the sale prices soon? I am wanting to buy a couple kindles for our 2014 senior Highschool graduation party at the school and I need to stay on budget. Help me out Amazon:)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2014 9:54:18 PM PDT
CatChat says:
This is a discussion forum for customets not monitered by Amazon. You could ask customer service by starting with the blue Help at the top of the screen. But, like most places they may not know in advance and you have to wait for the announcements like the rest of us.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2014 10:09:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 28, 2014 10:09:45 PM PDT
Artist says:
The Paperwhite is $20 off today ($99), and the basic Kindle is also $20 off today ($49). Those prices are better than 10% off!

Edit: It may not be just for today, but I wouldn't wait to see.

Posted on Apr 28, 2014 10:22:40 PM PDT
There's a one per customer limit on the current sale prices.

Posted on Apr 28, 2014 10:38:30 PM PDT
Artist says:
Maybe several other people at the school can order one.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2014 10:50:26 PM PDT
CatChat says:
Does the school have any local corporate sponsors that could give or help with discounts for school purchases?if your buying them for the school a local Best Buy or other electronic store might offer a discount. Contact managers of as many local stores that sell them as you can. I used t be able to get good discounts by doing that for holiday parties when I was a room mother.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2014 11:30:12 PM PDT
lot4my$ says:
Thank you!

Posted on Apr 28, 2014 11:35:02 PM PDT
lot4my$ says:
thanks, I did pick up a couple of the paper white while they were on sale a while back. Just hoping to pick up a kindle fire hd and kindle fire hdx. I will take CatChats advice and try to ask customer service, if that don't work I will see what Best Buy can do for me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 28, 2014
Latest post:  Apr 28, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions