http://us.kinlib.com/new/f326/ (331 books as of 01:08 AM PDT)
Best Songs Ever... feel free to share your favorites!
1. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen. The lyrics are actually really sad and depressing, but SUCH a fun song to sing!
2. Cat's in the Cradle Harry Chapin
3. American Pie- Don Mclean. Most people know every word to this song.
4. Lullabye (Goodnight my Angel) - Billy Joel
5. I Hope you Dance- Lee Ann Womack
6. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera (if you're not a fan, watch the YouTube video of it being signed in ASL.)SO moving!)
7. How to Save a Life- The Fray
8. Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me *
9. The Promise - The Martins, but I prefer Summer Perry version (only found on YouTube) dear dear friend who passed away a couple of years ago. *
10. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco **
Disclaimer: (*) means definite religious message
(**) means mature audience only
** SPECIAL MESSAGE TO AUTHORS **
You are welcome to join us for conversation; however, self-promotion or posting a link to your book in this area is against Amazon's TOS. Please go to the "Meet Our Authors" area for that, as many of us do check there as well.
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES!
Link to schedule for book discussion
Leonard Little - Sunday August 5: Start time ...... 12:30 am (ish) PDT
The squiggly StoneHeart- Monday August 6 start time: 2 am GMT
SDR Marla- Tuesday August 7 start time: around 9 AM EDT
Ketta - Wednesday August 8 start time: 4-5am EDT
Zoo Keeper - Thursday August 9 start time: 6:00-6:30am EDT
Lover of Books - Friday August 10 start time: 1:00am PST
Sunshineangel30- Saturday August 11 start time 12:30am (ish) CDT
Charlie-bird - Monday August 13th, start time: 7:30am Central
Sunday August 12
Tuesday August 14
Wednesday August 15
Thursday August 16
*** Please consider volunteering to be a thread starter. ***
Choose an available day, copy/paste schedule into a post and add your info. Thank You!