Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Candy Crunch App Question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2013 10:26:54 AM PST
J. L. Smith says:
I was wondering if anybody has been able to play the new Candy Crush Dream World on their Kindle. I have a Kindle Fire HD with the Amazon app for Candy Crush. I can play the regular (Reality) world just fine, but I do not see a way to play the Dream World!

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 2:55:17 PM PST
I'm having this same problem. I can play dreamworld on my iPhone but not on my kindle fire HDX.

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 3:00:25 PM PST
Artist says:
I don't even see a game by that name in the Amazon app store. If you got it somewhere else, the app developers may not have made a version that works on the new Kindles yet.

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 3:03:36 PM PST
It's basically an addition to candy crush that comes up when you open the candy crush app, my guess would be that it's just not available yet on kindle fire.

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 9:02:59 AM PST
Can Amazon announce when Kindle Fire users will have access to this new app (candy crush dreamworld). Not sure why Kindle Fires seem to always be the last to get the hottest apps...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2013 9:06:01 AM PST
I agree!!

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 12:53:04 AM PST
Lem says:
I'm disappointed; I recently got excited because Candy Crush became available to us kindle users but now this. Thanks for letting me know that it wasn't an error on my part.

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 4:11:09 AM PST
Fortunately, we can all play on Facebook and it syncs to Kindle games. Kindle's version is an older version, so one level, at least, has been changed b/c of complaints. The new version of this level is on the FB app. If you pass it there, it counts on your Kindle game. Also, DreamWorld is available on the FB app.

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 3:33:03 PM PST
This is so frustrating that I am not the only one out there that can not play dream world on the kindle. The flash players they have are aweful
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 7 days ago
Announcement
Meet other story lovers at Write On by Kindle
36 7 days ago
Announcement
Enjoy your print books and personal documents on your Kindle with Kindle Convert.
0 Feb 2, 2015
Freebie Books - Links Only - No Self Promotion III 9785 23 seconds ago
We're So Quirky, Our Chihuahuas Ride Bicycles! So Geese and Tally Ho! 1851 40 seconds ago
KINDLE KITCHEN #4: Home of Family, Friends and Good Food! 8965 5 minutes ago
A method of searching for a specific term on Kindle readers 4 7 minutes ago
Why No Color Highlights for Kindle Fire? 17 8 minutes ago
How to delete notifications? 12 11 minutes ago
Dragi's Croatian Crab Shack and Wine Bar - The times they are a changin' 6751 11 minutes ago
Al's Place 35mm 7426 13 minutes ago
Is there a cable to connect the K.F. HD 2 Gen, to a tv to watch my downloaded video's ? 7 19 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 26, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions