Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
I've bought ebook on O'REILLY website and uploaded MOBI to my Kindle in two different ways:
* Sent to device's *@kindle.com email,
* Copied it to device by USB.
Surprisingly, it gave me two different results:
* Book uploaded by USB has cover and sent by email has no cover (screenshot http://goo.gl/Ux1Dh ).
* Almost all links and headers in email sent book are corrupted. Compare: USB http://goo.gl/T9qio -- email http://goo.gl/o9eE5 , USB http://goo.gl/54tJ2 -- email http://goo.gl/MMzt6 .
* Some errors appeared in text after sending through email.
I think the reason is the erroneous conversion to AZW3 format made on Amazon's servers.
So, Amazon developers, please fix this issue.
And does anybody knows the way to send MOBI by email without conversion?
Recent discussions in the Kindle forum
AnnouncementNews: Software Update for Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, and Kindle
|0||20 days ago|
AnnouncementAmazon Introduces New Kindle Paperwhite: The Most Popular Kindle, Now Even Better
|0||Jun 18, 2015|
AnnouncementWelcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
|0||Mar 20, 2015|
|New computer...cannot download books.||6||4 minutes ago|
|Does the Kindle voyager have sound? headphone jack? Audible?||55||5 minutes ago|
|Welcome To The Quirky Zoo! Home To Many Exotic and Everyday Creatures Including a Platypus!||7694||7 minutes ago|
|no rush shipping||229||7 minutes ago|
|Text to voice for Kindle Fire HD||88||9 minutes ago|
|1st Generation Kindle Factory Reset, Viruses, Etc. (Questions)||0||9 minutes ago|
|Freebie Books - Links Only - No Self Promotion IV||3798||10 minutes ago|
|Fire Phone Discussion||316||11 minutes ago|
|White on Black Text||2||13 minutes ago|