Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Irish Mystery and Romance - Free on Kindle today

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 16, 2013 5:56:42 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 16, 2013 6:30:18 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2013 6:00:22 AM PDT
Initial post: May 16, 2011 4:46:41 PM PDT
Amazon Community Team says:
(AMAZON OFFICIAL)
Amazon recently created a new community for authors. The `Meet Our Authors' community is designed to give authors a space to engage with one another and promote their latest and greatest works.

With the advent of the new community, we will no longer allow self promotional posts in other communities. Starting on Monday, May 16th, all "shameless self promotion" activity will be limited to the `Meet Our Authors' community. Promotional threads outside of these forums will be removed.

We invite authors and interested readers to come join the discussion at:

http://www.amazon.com/forum/meet%20our%20authors

We look forward to seeing you!

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2013 6:30:53 AM PDT
*sigh* Beyond the violation of the TOS, let me just say that I cross off any book of which the description includes words like, "tragic" and "horrific".

This description perhaps gives away too much of the storyline. It depresses the hell out of me, just reading the blurb. No sale.

If it were me, I'd condense this to "Will our history always define us? What does it take to move on from a tragic past? These are questions Laura has been avoiding since she was fifteen, since that day ten years ago... When Miguel starts to pursue her, she can't stop herself from falling, despite her better judgement..."

That's enough, right there.

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2013 1:52:57 PM PDT
My mistake - I am going through trying to delete all the posts in other forums that are not Meet the Author. Apologies, I have only just logged on and seen the various responses. This was an honest mistake.

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2013 1:59:23 PM PDT
Fiona - My mistake for posting this on the wrong forum. I hadn't appreciated that I shouldn't be highlighting a giveaway on forums that were related to my genre. I'm going through deleting any posts that have not already been deleted by Amazon. In any event thanks for your feedback on the blurb, it's good to get a different point of view.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  May 16, 2013
Latest post:  May 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions