Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

kindle fire screen stylus

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2011 4:14:43 PM PST
what type of object will work to navigate the screen on the kindle fire. I'm tired of "fat Finger" mistakes.

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 4:17:17 PM PST
lorrie Gretz says:
I just ordered the stylus that amazon has for sale. I too, am having fat finger problems and a heavy touch, so I am hoping that this will solve the problem, can't wait for it to come.

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 4:20:40 PM PST
A. Sisk says:
I just saw a variety of styli available at radio shack.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2011 4:22:30 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 26, 2011 4:49:00 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 4:29:19 PM PST
Q-tips do not work on my fire .any other idaes ?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2011 4:37:27 PM PST
Ed G says:
My BoxWave Capacitive Stylus works great on my iPad 2, iPhone, and Kindle Fire.

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 4:38:33 PM PST
Bixillarla says:
You need a Capacitive stylus for the Fire.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2011 4:48:46 PM PST
Dorsie says:
Sorry. I've got mt new K Touch on my mind. Deleted the post.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

  Discussion Replies Latest Post
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
print out a listing of my kindle ebooks 4 7 minutes ago
So can you turn the Paperwhite light completely off? 743 7 minutes ago
86th RAoK - Let the Games Begin 201 21 minutes ago
Kindle fire hdx 8.9 5th generation 8 21 minutes ago
Music 3 22 minutes ago
I miss the carousel on my Kindle Fire 134 23 minutes ago
Al's Place 36 Degrees of Separation 2280 24 minutes ago
Stripes on camera screen 10 28 minutes ago
We're Quirky And We Know It! Come Witness The Howling Dink, Hussy Turkey Hens, And A Veritable Plethora Of Other Beasts! So Geese! 1898 30 minutes ago
Kindle Reader app vs Kindle Fire 8.9: Discover Audio Upgrades 0 38 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions