Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Kindle Fire HD video problems

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 19, 2013 8:10:40 PM PDT
Jackson Pine says:
Alright, I've got about the worst luck with any electronic device and the kindle fire hd has not been an exception. I go to buy a movie from Amazon for this kindle and have a heck of a time trying to get it to play. Bottom line, I never figure it out and then my Kindle is now not even allowing me to access my video library. I go to videos, it shows the home page where it suggests a million movies, and I select my library, wait for it to load.. and then it loads back to the video home screen. I've restarted it, and held the power button down to do a forced shut down but neither made a difference. Beyond that, I don't know what to do

Posted on Jun 19, 2013 8:19:20 PM PDT
The Artist says:
Is your internet speed high enough so that you can stream movies? Movie are very large files.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2013 8:24:53 PM PDT
Jackson Pine says:
Absolutely, I stream Netflix all the time but I want to be able to buy and download movies and tv shows so I can watch them even without internet. So I bought and downloaded a cheap movie just to test it out, and I can't get to it. I click on "library" under "videos" and it just kicks me back to the "videos" main page.

Posted on Jun 19, 2013 8:34:41 PM PDT
The Artist says:
You should contact Kindle customer service. http://www.amazon.com/kindlesupport, then click on the yellow Contact Us button. Chose the phone or chat option for troubleshooting help in real time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2013 4:15:18 PM PDT
Brenda says:
You are not alone. My issue is at this link.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdMsgID=Mx1UMI5UOAXZRG7&cdMsgNo=32&cdPage=2&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx127TKSJ4RTBPJ#Mx1UMI5UOAXZRG7

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2013 4:16:37 PM PDT
The Artist says:
Zombie post.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 19, 2013
Latest post:  Jul 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions