Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

bottom bar wont go down in this game

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 25, 2013 7:00:13 PM PDT
t. singh says:
Oh!Edo Towns

in most games it goes down automatically but it wont in this game and there is no button that makes it go down and it blocks the bottom of the game i cant play the game sideways since the bottom 2 buttons are blocked and in regular the arrow on the bottom is blocked. I have this game on my ipod and i was exited to play on a bigger screen but i cant because of this

Posted on May 26, 2013 5:25:09 AM PDT
Fud53 says:
Nice whine...are you about 7 years old? This isn't the place to post this. Try customer support or contacting the games mfr.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2013 10:23:27 PM PDT
t. singh says:
why so mean? all I was doing was asking a simple question. how would you like if someone insulted you every time you asked a fracking question!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2013 1:25:34 AM PDT
CBRetriever says:
don't worry about him/her - that's our resident troll

and this is a kindle support forum, you do need to find an iPod support forum, if one exists, and ask there
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Thank you for your support of Amazon Discussion Forums. Due to the changing needs of Amazon Forums, we have decided to stop supporting the ‘Active discussions in related forums’ feature in order to focus on providing the most value for our customers.  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  May 25, 2013
Latest post:  Aug 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions