Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Kindle Android improvements

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 26, 2012 4:49:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 26, 2012 4:50:58 AM PDT
Kindle for Android needs its store revamped. Launching a browser window and having to login again is annoying at best. Also if you are looking for multiple books, after you buy the first one you have to repeat your search and page turn to get back to the point in search results you were previously at. Maybe there's a way to do this but I haven't figured it out. The store ought to be integrated into the application.

Posted on May 26, 2012 5:05:29 AM PDT
Maybe let Amazon know instead of posting on a forum for other customers. Click on help at the top of the page and then the contact us button on the next page. This should take you to the support page with a link for feedback.

FWIW - I never search for books within the Android app. I use the browser on my Android tablet or Firefox (which ever is open). Both remember my log in so that's not an issue and I have the normal browser functions of forward and back.

In reply to an earlier post on May 26, 2012 5:06:49 AM PDT
Dragi Raos says:
There is also kindle-feedback@amazon.com e-mail.

In reply to an earlier post on May 26, 2012 5:08:44 AM PDT
I should note that considering how many times it comes up. :) It would be a lot easier to copy and paste.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Now Live - Join the Kindle Discussion Session
1347 5 hours ago
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
Freebie Books - Links Only - No Self Promotion IV 7951 54 seconds ago
FREE Books and Chat - July 2016 586 28 minutes ago
new Kindle's music section problem 1 1 hour ago
2015 Fire unable to see books on SD after factory reset 13 1 hour ago
If I really enjoyed Devil in the White City by Erik Larson, what books would you recommend that are similar? 29 1 hour ago
Kindle Fire + Google Play? 295 2 hours ago
Mr.Spock son of Serek for President 5 2 hours ago
What ebook topic would you buy as soon as you saw it? 2 2 hours ago
86th RAoK - Let the Games Begin 2099 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  May 26, 2012
Latest post:  May 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions