Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

I have a dream

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 18, 2014 9:22:33 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2014 9:30:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2014 9:30:46 PM PDT
Loz says:
You can read the books you paid for. On any other device that has the kindle app on it, or through the cloud reader or on an e-ink kindle. But I'm sure you know that and aren't just whining right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2014 9:55:22 PM PDT
I had a similar dream, only in mine, people who expected coverage beyond the warranty period had the sense to buy the extended service plan instead of complaining to other customers after the fact.

Then there was the dream about coming to the forum just once without running into a single self-entitled whiner with no credibility who can't begin to comprehend why others in the *community* don't care or even believe their claims.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2014 10:20:07 PM PDT
R. Wilde says:
I had a dream, but I'm pretty sure if I describe it the Damazon bot will zap the post...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2014 10:23:09 PM PDT
Ah, that was you I saw there!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2014 10:30:01 PM PDT
Miss Carol says:
I have that same dream - only mine (about a KK not a Fire) came true - since I bought it in 2010 and I'm still using it right now.

Posted on Jun 18, 2014 10:43:21 PM PDT
The Artist says:
I had a dream, that all entitled whiners caught a virus that finally made them understand that they are not the most important person in the world, and that other people don't care about what they want.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2014 10:47:27 PM PDT
I have Kindles which are more than 3 years old, which are still going strong, but I take care of them, and treat them gently. If you consistently have problems, with your Kindles, it is probably due to something you are doing...or not doing.

BTW - Exactly how long do you expect a 12 month warranty to last?

All of the e-books you bought from Amazon are in your cloud, and available to be read by you on a new Kindle, or a Kindle Reading App on your computer.

I'd tell you about my dreams...but your mother wouldn't appreciate it if I did.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2014 11:13:59 PM PDT
CBRetriever says:
I had a dream that my Kindle Fire HD 7" previous generation that I got in October 2012 was still working ... wait a minute, that wasn't a dream ... it is still working and so are my Basic Kindles (April 2012 & November 2011), Kindle Touch (April 2012) and Kindle 2 (May 2010)

Posted on Jun 19, 2014 12:34:53 AM PDT
Carbonbased says:
I had a dream...then my 2011 OF started playing Baby Elephant Walk for the alarm and I woke up.

Posted on Jun 19, 2014 1:01:47 AM PDT
I had a dream, and in it people understood that a 1 year warranty actually lasted 1 year rather than 10 or more years.

Posted on Jun 19, 2014 3:28:38 AM PDT
T. Cook says:
Sounds like a very unambitious dream...
MLK would be very disappointed having a dream like that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2014 3:59:39 AM PDT
I had a dream...but then it turned into a nightmare when I read your post.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jun 18, 2014
Latest post:  Jun 19, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions