Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer gdwf gdwf gdwf  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Halloween
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Kindle Fire and podcasts

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 13, 2011 4:59:33 PM PST
Does anyone know how I would download podcasts onto my kindle fire when I get it? Thank you!

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 5:00:47 PM PST
Fud53 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 5:07:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2011 5:07:28 PM PST
Nina says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2011 5:22:36 PM PST
Thank you. I have to remember that the Fire will not be a fix all for my every desire! It can only do so much, right? Thanks again :^)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2011 5:50:14 PM PST
There's an Android App for podcasts. I forget it's name (I use my ipod touch for podcasts) but search for a podcast app and you should find one.

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 8:12:42 PM PST
C. Claiborn says:
There are several podcast apps on the Amazon app store, and the Fire probably shouldn't have any trouble running one of them. I wouldn't worry about it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2011 2:47:05 PM PST
AbleDanger says:
I like to download mp3 files from WABC Radio. Click on the download selection and I do not have the option to download. This can't be real. Then I called customer support; come to find out that they say to download to a pc then cable it in to the Fire. How 10+ years ago, what is this thing anyway. They better fix this!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2011 11:57:10 AM PST
After trying several podcast players from the app store, I settled on myPOD. It is somewhat complicated, but works quite well once you figure it out. It won out over other players because it was the only one I downloaded that both found all of the podcasts I follow, and found all of the episodes of those podcasts. There is a free version. If you like it, I encourage you to support the author and buy a key for the full version ($3.40). (By way, I am NOT the author, nor in any way associated with the app.)

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 8:15:38 AM PDT
how do i delete podcasts from my kindle fire?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2012 8:41:32 AM PDT
GnPTurtle says:
That would depend on how you listened to them.
Sideloaded? Delete them through the music app.
Using an App? Probably have to use the apps help section or google it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Introducing Fire-Setting an Entirely New Standard for a Tablet under $50
0 18 days ago
Introducing the All-New Fire HD: Powerful Tablets Designed for Entertainment
0 18 days ago
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
83 and we're RAoKing PRIME 2542 1 minute ago
The Quirkier, The Better! Bring Your Dogs, Cats, Exploding Chickens, So Geese, Fighting Turkeys, Goats, Fluffy Sheep, Cows, Velvet Monkeys, Big Honking Bats, Fishlettes And Cherie! Tally Ho! 802 2 minutes ago
Sling TV on Fire 10 tablet? 3 3 minutes ago
How does the Kindle Fire work? 46 3 minutes ago
Elephants Three at The Ģrandest Hotel - Part IV 3515 4 minutes ago
FREE Books & Chat - October 2015 315 5 minutes ago
Fire HDX 8.9, Versus Fire HD 10 48 15 minutes ago
KINDLE KITCHEN #5: Home of Family, Friends and Good Food 3348 17 minutes ago
kindle questions 288 17 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Nov 13, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions