Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Snapchat?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 23, 2013 3:51:22 PM PDT
Trebek says:
Hey has anyone else been having trouble sideloading snapchat and does anyone agree that a amazon should add it to the Amazon appstore

Posted on Jun 23, 2013 3:53:32 PM PDT
The Artist says:
An app developer has to make the app available to Amazon, they can't just decide to sell it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2013 3:53:38 PM PDT
If you want amazon to add it to the Amazon appstore, then let the publisher of the app know as well as Amazon. Here's the Amazon email addresses -
kindle-feedback@amazon.com
kindle-fire-feedback@amazon.com

Posted on Aug 2, 2013 10:20:12 PM PDT
Everyones asking about having snapchat on the kindle fire hd, maybe one day y'all could put it on there?

Posted on Sep 1, 2013 6:33:06 AM PDT
I. Fuller says:
We want snapchat for our Kindle Fire... make it happen,please...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2013 6:43:31 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
Talk to the developer.

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 7:42:38 AM PDT
I agree

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 8:34:18 PM PST
Diana Garcia says:
Amazon should add snapchat to their app store. While Amazon has many social media apps, it lacks the two that many teens and young adults use which is Instagram and Snapchat. If Amazon adds these apps, the developers will not be disappointed. Many people are demanding them for the Kindle. As soon as Kindle owners find out about the apps, there will be an increase in web traffic to the Amazon app store providing a better reputation for Amazon.

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 5:55:29 PM PDT
chad vaughn says:
I think they should because if you are on vacation u can take to your friends will you ate vacation.

Posted on May 2, 2014 7:48:56 PM PDT
Would really enjoy having snapchat instead of actually having 2 send my friend pictures....... I personally think everyone would love amazon products if with their apps if there were more of the up to date apps and I think they could get alot more business

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2014 10:32:48 PM PDT
flipoid says:
As has been said several times already in this thread, it's up to the *developer* to provide Amazon with apps to sell in its Appstore for Android. Amazon cannot sell what developers have not given it to sell--Amazon does not create the apps it sells.

If you want Snapchat, Instagram, or whatever other apps you're so fond of, you will need to contact the developers and tell them that you want them to provide the apps for Amazon to sell. That's the only way it will happen.

And from some of these posts, I think it might be beneficial for some of you to spend more time with a grammar book and a dictionary than posting to social media sites.

Posted on May 2, 2014 11:44:47 PM PDT
A. Sisk says:
Or maybe just PROOFREADING their posts before hitting POST. You know, like you've been taught to do since about 3rd grade.

And of course, their reading skills in general comprehension could use a refresher, too.

Posted on May 3, 2014 12:07:19 AM PDT
I. Fuller says:
snippy lol
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Update re: Amazon/Hachette Business Interruption
0 Jul 29, 2014
Announcement
Hachette/Amazon Business Interruption
0 May 27, 2014
Announcement
Have a Kindle Question?
0 Sep 12, 2012
Kindle Voyage .. the return of.. wait for it... page turn buttons 33 29 seconds ago
We're an International Quirky Bunch! Put on Your Chiffon and Taffeta, Sashay In, Pet a Midnight Goat, Cat or Dog, Crack Open Your Stelvin Closures and Say "Hi" to Cherie! 5772 17 minutes ago
RAoK #78 and still going! 6170 18 minutes ago
Discounted / Price Dropped Kindle eBooks III 3359 23 minutes ago
fire touch screen sensitivity 63 26 minutes ago
Al's Place 35mm 2903 26 minutes ago
My kindle won't turn on 1683 36 minutes ago
Freebie Books - Links Only - No Self Promotion III 4853 40 minutes ago
SwagBucks Thread 2860 44 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jun 23, 2013
Latest post:  May 3, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions