Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

How can you print from the kindle???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 19, 2012 11:03:24 AM PST
jobi says:
I must be crazy, But I can't print from my kindle app--ugh what is the point of getting a "workbook" on Kindle if i cannot print out a hardcopy to "work" on????

Again--maybe it is me
Thanks
Jo

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 11:05:39 AM PST
send it to your home computer or phane and cloud print it

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 11:06:19 AM PST
You might be able to print using HP's ePrint feature. You email the doc as an attachment (if I remember correctly) and the HP server then sends it to your printer for printing. There are limitations (size, etc).

You could also side load to your PC and print from there. Remember a Kindle is not a netbook nor a computer so has limitations.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 11:18:17 AM PST
jobi says:
Thanks for your help...

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 11:50:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2012 11:52:43 AM PST
very interesting. that was going to be one of my next questions. i stilll need to know if i need cell phone carrier to access the net, send/rec emails,download infor other than kindle books? any ideas. i have kindle 3g.books from kinlde store show up in less than 60 sec, butmy entire house is a wifi hotspot.

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 12:24:26 PM PST
still wondering if i need a cell carrier to access net with kindle 3g. found out how to print, but interested in web search/download and email.m

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 12:47:08 PM PST
❤ Ann says:
Which Kindle do you have? If it's the Kindle Keyboard wifi+3G, you can access websites and email via the experimental browser over wifi or 3G. If you have the Kindle Touch wifi+3G, you can access the Kindle store and Wikipedia over 3G or wifi. You can only get to other websites via wifi.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 4:18:48 PM PST
i have wifi+3g but am getting another for my wife and wish to save some money, thinking abiout lesser price. but if it doesnt have wifi(only) can she serf the net and email ?m

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 4:20:15 PM PST
i have wifi+3g but am getting another for my wife and wish to save some money, thinking abiout lesser price. but if it doesnt have wifi(only) can she serf the net and email ?m

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 4:22:30 PM PST
i have wifi+3g and am planing to buy 2nd unit for wife. if i get wifi only, can she serf net and email as well?m

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 4:27:13 PM PST
i have wifi+3g and am planing to buy 2nd unit for wife. if i get wifi only, can she serf net and email as well?m

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 4:31:49 PM PST
❤ Ann says:
If you have a wifi network in your home, she will be able to access web sites and email while at home. Away from home, she will need to be in a wifi hotspot in order to connect.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 4:38:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2012 4:39:22 PM PST
Jobi, I can print from my Kindle Fire using ES file explorer from the apps store.

You can print from a Kindle. First, you will need to highlight the test you want to print. As you highlight, they are saved in "My Clippings" in your Kindle. Connect your Kindle to your computer via the USB cable. As soon as the device pops out of your computer's desktop, open that folder and look for "My Clippings". Open the file, and then, you can print it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 6:20:24 PM PST
my house has the old style steel siding and inside i has a nexys wireless router so my interior is 1 big hot spot and no external leakage. so she is goodtogo. tnx.m

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 23, 2012 4:34:02 PM PDT
I am using a macbook and just downloaded a book on kindle. I would like to print this book How on earth do I do this when there are no prompts and tabs to do so???

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 10:18:29 PM PDT
tea junkie says:
can you print a section of a book from the kindle cloud?

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 10:23:39 PM PDT
JP says:
How do I copy a graph from a Kindle book on my PC and print it?

I can copy text but not graphs and pictures????

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 2:05:53 PM PDT
How do you print from Kindle Cloud?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:40:57 PM PST
R. Ziade says:
I have it on my ipad. How can i send it to my computer? Should i have an aple computer to be able to do it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:58:53 PM PST
A. Dietz says:
R., you can't print pages from a Kindle book. If you have the book on a PC or a Mac you could do a screen shot of the page and print that, but you can't print directly from a Kindle book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
NEWS: New Update for Kindle for Android 4.6
59 10 hours ago
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Generation Software Update 5.4.5.1
55 17 hours ago
Announcement
Update re: Amazon/Hachette Business Interruption
0 24 days ago
Announcement
Hachette/Amazon Business Interruption
0 May 27, 2014
Announcement
Have a Kindle Question?
0 Sep 12, 2012
Freebie Books - Links Only - No Self Promotion III 4287 7 minutes ago
How to remove highlighters from purchased books 22 16 minutes ago
Free Books & Chat Saturday-Sunday, Aug 23 & 24, 2014 16 17 minutes ago
We're an International Quirky Bunch! Put on Your Chiffon and Taffeta, Sashay In, Pet a Midnight Goat, Cat or Dog, Crack Open Your Stelvin Closures and Say "Hi" to Cherie! 3514 33 minutes ago
how many books 12 51 minutes ago
Dragi's Croatian Crab Shack and Wine Bar - The times they are a changin' 3576 1 hour ago
Australian/Kiwi kindle users thread #4 - "the BBQ" 118 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Feb 19, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions