Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Book bub?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 5, 2014 9:36:48 AM PDT
pugfan says:
Anyone use book bub? I like it I even got a free book from one of my favorite Authors! I only read Christian books. But you can put any genre that you want and they send you an email every day on free and discounted books.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2014 9:40:05 AM PDT
**Meya** says:
I don't like adding to my email load, but I do use freereadfeed.com to look for freebies. Ereaderiq.com is another good site. I link my Kindle Book wish list there, so if a price drops, I get an email.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2014 10:37:04 AM PDT
L.W.Smith says:
I LOVE Bookbub! I also like reading Christian books, and appreciate that option. You might also look at Gospel eBooks - they also send a daily email and it's ALL Christian books.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2014 5:01:42 PM PDT
pugfan says:
Thanks I will have to check it out. What authors do you like?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2014 11:11:18 AM PDT
L.W.Smith says:
Depends on my mood! :) If I'm feeling edgy, Ted Dekker. If I want a good thriller, Brandilyn Collins or Robert Whitlow. If I just want good writing, Francine Rivers. I read a lot of non-Christian novels as well, but it's good to go "home" to the Christian stuff. I've seen a HUGE growth in the quality of Christian fiction over the years. SO glad! How about you?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2014 10:25:15 PM PDT
pugfan says:
I love historical fiction. I read a lot of books by Beverly Lewis about the Amish. I like Terri Blackstock and Dee Henderson. I am reading a book that was free I don't know if it still is free by Lynn Austin.Candle in the Darkness (Refiner's Fire Book #1) (Refiner's Fire)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2014 10:59:59 PM PDT
Sue says:
I look at BookBob everyday through Facebook. They have a free book that is Christian everyday. It is usually down toward the end of the list but they are there.

BookBob post everyday to my Facebook account so there are several books to choose from. They are free. I have never had any get my email information through BookBob. Another site you should look at is www.pixelofink.com. They have good free books also.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2014 3:51:10 PM PDT
pugfan says:
Thanks Sue will look into it.:)

Posted on Feb 6, 2015 9:02:45 AM PST
jellybelly says:
"only" Christian? that creeps me out.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2015 9:14:36 AM PST
King Al says:
In the future, you should use the "Reply to post" link so people will know which post you are replying to.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2015 9:24:32 AM PST
T. Cannon says:
I'm not sure why that would creep you out. It makes me a little sad that they may be missing out on a lot of other good books but there are enough Christian books to keep anyone reading for years if not decades.

If someone said that they only read Mysteries would it creep you out?

Posted on Feb 6, 2015 9:53:17 AM PST
Charlie says:
I find that Bookshout and Bookbub will show the same free books. I rarely get the book as I already have far too many books in my to-be-read list, but sometimes there is a good classic that I want to reread or finally get around to reading.

For a more detailed, personalized tracking check out ereaderiq.com . You can setup up all sorts of notifications for specific books and specific authors.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2015 12:58:34 PM PST
lonbeehold says:
Bookbub is now allowing you to add specific authors. I just got an email about it this week; haven't gone it to set it up yet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Aug 5, 2014
Latest post:  Feb 6, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions