Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Help with topics that would interest Kindlers.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2013 7:04:01 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 8, 2013 1:18:49 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 7:12:41 AM PDT
Denise Long says:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

that is a tough question because kindlers come in all shapes and sizes, different religions, love and hate different things.

I will need to think about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2013 7:55:50 AM PDT
I decline to read self-improvement blogs, if that helps you.

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 8:13:04 AM PDT
dirtymc says:
@ Denise Long:

Thanks for your taking the time to help out. I can see your point about the wide range of interests. I am interested in hearing your thoughts, sorry about the huge question. Hopefully it does gives you great things to think about.

@Folina-ma-fyke

That's perfectly understandable. There are so many competing blogs, that they often give advice that is either flawed or conflicting. That's why I wanted to get feedback. I know that this is a very active, and powerful forum, with some great thinkers.

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 8:31:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 8, 2013 8:32:06 AM PDT
Dog Lover says:
Just leaving off a hotlink does not make this thread relevant to the forum or avoid violating the guidelines.

If an author of a book posted such !@#$% on this board, it would be the same thing and that is unacceptable.

Your "self-improvement" tasks are to 1) delete your OP and 2) go elsewhere with such stuff.

DL
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2013
Latest post:  Jun 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions