Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

accessing a game

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 27, 2014 5:18:41 PM PDT
SL says:
How do you get access to a game once it is purchased? It doesn't show up on the kindle

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2014 5:20:16 PM PDT
The Artist says:
Tap on Apps, tap on Cloud, find the app, tap to install it.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2014 5:32:36 PM PDT
SL says:
Thanks but it isn't showing up.. Though it says it is the kindle store, it also says it is an android app. I think that is the problem

Posted on May 27, 2014 5:44:28 PM PDT
The Artist says:
Which app? Which Fire?

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2014 5:49:41 PM PDT
SL says:
Transporter plane 3D. Kindle fire

Posted on May 27, 2014 5:51:25 PM PDT
Sometimes it takes me 3 or even 4 syncs to get new apps to show in "Cloud" on my Fire. Home sync apps sync home sync apps sync home sync apps. AHAH!

Posted on May 27, 2014 5:55:18 PM PDT
D. Knight says:
I usually have to visit another section like the newstand, and then pop back before they show up.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2014 5:57:56 PM PDT
CatChat says:
I hate syncing over and over like that. when I go to the app store on my fire and click "download" from there.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2014 6:18:03 PM PDT
The Artist says:
It's compatible with my HDX. Go to the product page, and look on the right side near the buy button to see if it shows that it's compatible with your Fire.

Posted on May 28, 2014 5:07:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2014 5:08:12 AM PDT
I have that same thing happen all the time, when I'm trying to download an app I have already on my account, to my husband's Fire HD. For whatever reason, a new app will not appear in his Cloud from that Fire. I'm also seeing there is no way to send an app from Manage Your Content & Devices. The apps will show up there, but there is no way to use the Deliver To option.

So, I do the same thing as mentioned here. Look in the Cloud tab, no app. Sync, look again. Sync, look again. Usually after 2-5 times, it will suddenly appear.

It would be nice if MYC&D worked the way it is supposed to. But for apps, it no longer seems to.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  May 27, 2014
Latest post:  May 28, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions