Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

can I return the ebook on loan before I can borrow the next ebook in the same month?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 20, 2013 11:57:51 AM PST
can I return the ebook on loan before I can borrow the next ebook with the Kindle Owners'Lending Library in the same month

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 11:59:36 AM PST
**Meya** says:
You can return that book whenever you are done with it. But you can't borrow another one until the new month begins.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 11:59:53 AM PST
Barbrak1 says:
You can return a lending book anytime, but you still won't able to borrow another one til the next month.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 12:00:11 PM PST
Not if the loaned eBook was for this month's free loan.

If it was for last months then yes.

You can only borrow 1 eBook a month.

Here's the link to the Amazon Prime page so you can see what you get & don't get. =)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/prime/ref=footer_prime

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 12:02:10 PM PST
T. Cannon says:
You only get one book per month no matter when the book is returned, but yes, you must return the book you have out before you can get another.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 20, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions