We have a new, free software update available for your Kindle Touch that you can manually download from our help pages: http://www.amazon.com/kindlesoftwareupdates
We will be delivering this update over Wi-Fi in the coming weeks.
New features in this update include:
* Language Support: Customize your Kindle with the language you prefer: English (US and UK), German, French, Spanish, Italian, or Brazilian Portuguese.
* Kindle Format 8: Formatting and layout improvements make Kindle books look even better.
* Portrait and Landscape Mode: Switch between portrait and landscape orientation in books and PDFs to read maps, graphs, and tables more easily.
* Instant Translations: Tap any word or highlight a section to instantly translate into other languages, including Spanish, Japanese, and more. Translations by Bing Translator.
* Wi-Fi Enhancements: Connect your Kindle Touch to Wi-Fi with WPS and select WPA2 Enterprise networks.
* Read-to-Me With Text-to-Speech: Have Kindle read English-language content out loud to you, now including summaries of newspaper and magazine articles when available from the publisher.
* More Sharing Options: Tell others what you're reading on Facebook or Twitter from anywhere within a book - just tap to share a link along with your comments.
* Onscreen Keyboard Suggestions: Search and shop faster with automatic word suggestions as you type.
Read more about how to manually install this update to your Kindle Touch here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200790650