Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

1st gen Fire - internal storage?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 23, 2013 2:55:56 PM PDT
Mixy says:
Ok, keep getting message that my internal storage is low. But don't have all that many books, music & docs on there?

Wondered if the old, un-installed apps still have the saved data even though I un-installed them? Started clearing data before un-installing about a month or so ago.

anybody know the answer to this or have an easy fix that doesn't include restoring factory settings & re-downloading everything that I want on there again?

Posted on Apr 23, 2013 3:13:31 PM PDT
Alan says:
If you haven't already done so, download the ES File Explorer from the Amazon app store. It is a free app and will allow you to view the file directories on the Fire. You can then delete any unneeded files to get some more space.

Good luck.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 23, 2013
Latest post:  Apr 23, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions