Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

1st gen Fire - internal storage?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 23, 2013 2:55:56 PM PDT
Mixy says:
Ok, keep getting message that my internal storage is low. But don't have all that many books, music & docs on there?

Wondered if the old, un-installed apps still have the saved data even though I un-installed them? Started clearing data before un-installing about a month or so ago.

anybody know the answer to this or have an easy fix that doesn't include restoring factory settings & re-downloading everything that I want on there again?

Posted on Apr 23, 2013 3:13:31 PM PDT
Alan says:
If you haven't already done so, download the ES File Explorer from the Amazon app store. It is a free app and will allow you to view the file directories on the Fire. You can then delete any unneeded files to get some more space.

Good luck.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 23, 2013
Latest post:  Apr 23, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions