Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Can The Options Bar Tab be moved?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 27, 2013 9:23:22 PM PST
DKMI says:
My daughter got an HDX from Santa. While playing a game, the options bar got hidden on the right side of the screen. The tab to unhide hit is covering a part of the game that needs to be touched to advance to the next level. Anyone know of a way to move the options bar? Developers make their software for Android, but aren't necessarily checking their apps to work with every skin element added by manufacturers. I have a feeling we're SOL on this one.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2013 10:03:53 PM PST
Artist says:
Have you tried rotating the Fire?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2013 11:56:09 AM PST
DKMI says:
Yep. I don't get why developers lock apps to only work in one landscape position. I understand not being able to flip to portrait, and perhaps that is why they do it, but I don't see why I can't do a 180 degree turn. Then again, I'm not a developer.

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 2:02:51 PM PST
Artist says:
I have a one Mahjong game like that, where the orientation is locked and where the OK button to continue to another game is behind the tab. I can't find a way to hit the OK button to move to another game, so my only option is to replay the same game over and over. Fortunately, it was a free app, or I'd be contacting the app developer.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 27, 2013
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions