Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Kodak forum

help needed

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Posted on Oct 3, 2010 5:55:45 PM PDT
Is the P20 flash work ok with the Z980? It list the 850, 712, 880 but does it work with the Z980?

Posted on Sep 9, 2010 1:35:57 PM PDT
I just received my new Kodak EasyShare Z981 camera. The user guide refers to a Extended user guide @ www.kodak.com/go/z981support. When I go on line to find out how to download this Extended user guide,it says this info is not available. Can you help please?
E-mail Address: wdsats@charter.net Sincerely,William D. Smith

Initial post: Aug 17, 2009 9:47:04 AM PDT
I just bought a PINK z1485 and looking for accessories. I need to know what the difference is between the Kodak easyshare camera dock KIT @ $50 and the Kodak easyshare camera DOCK @ $200? Do I need both or can I survive on just the kit?

Any other reccomendations for this camera ae appreciated and welcomed, ie: I currently have a battery that came with camera that is not rechargeable.

Thanks,
Kristina
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kodak forum (14 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kodak forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 17, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 3, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions