Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Customer Discussions > Linda Howard forum

Question about All the Queens Men

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 16, 2009 5:13:03 PM PDT
gracie says:
I would like to know if anyone knows if there is a follow up book with Louis Ronsard one of the secondary characters from All the Queens Men

Posted on Jun 16, 2009 9:24:09 PM PDT
Sorry there is no follow up book.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2009 12:59:06 PM PDT
gracie says:
Thanks- that's a shame though. I think his book would have been great.

Posted on Jul 10, 2009 6:26:03 PM PDT
There has been no book with Louis Ronsard to date, but does anyone know if Linda Howard will write his book?
ELH

Posted on Jul 10, 2009 6:26:16 PM PDT
There has been no book with Louis Ronsard to date, but does anyone know if Linda Howard will write his book?
ELH

Posted on Jul 12, 2009 4:42:21 AM PDT
chrissiejb says:
He was a pretty interesting character if he's the one I'm thinking of. Did he have the sick daughter?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2009 1:44:04 PM PDT
K. Seely says:
Yes, I had to dig the book out, but his daughter needed a heart transplant.

Posted on Jul 15, 2009 9:06:10 PM PDT
chrissiejb says:
Enquiring minds need to know what happened to the daughter!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2009 11:28:53 PM PDT
Lea-Ellen says:
Hello chrissiejb,
Well, we don't really know. All we know is at the end of the book, Niema brokers a deal with Louis Ronsard for the USA to move his daughter to the top of the list for the transplant.

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 5:08:40 PM PST
G. Vo says:
I actually liked Ronsard more than either Niema or Medina, funnily enough. I think he should get his own book! I think there is a sub-trend in anti-heroes, and I mean actual anti-heroes, not just "bad boys," which I find more compelling after years of reading the usual romances. Howard should capitalize on this.

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 12:00:16 PM PST
Tally Ho says:
As G. Vo mentioned, I felt Louis Ronsard was the character I cared most about in the story, and believe his story should be told. Did Laure get her transplant? There's a lot more that can be done for people with C.S. these days. Who knows--maybe Laure has found her own man and it's time for 'Dear Old Weapons Dealer Dad' to find his woman?

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 10:37:17 AM PDT
i want to know if linda howard will writte louis ronsard story, i love this character.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Linda Howard forum (23 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Linda Howard forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jun 16, 2009
Latest post:  Apr 2, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions