Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Logitech forum

logitcech harmony one

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 20, 2010 9:37:11 AM PST
E. Baird says:
How to change a battery in my harmony one

Posted on Dec 21, 2010 7:22:32 AM PST
Remove battery cover. Remove battery. Insert new battery. Install battery cover. It really is that straightforward.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2010 12:44:58 PM PST
E. Baird says:
Thanks for your prompt reply. I have managed to get the battery cover removed, but not able to remove the battery. It appears that the battery needs to be elevated and moved out at the same time. Is that correct. I do not see any way to grasp the battery.
Maybe battery removal is not what I need to do in order to correct my remote control issue. The remote does not respond to any of the control buttons. I see the screen saver and nothing else seems to work. I thought something like a re-boot would solve this issue.
Again, thanks for your helpful response.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2010 11:46:02 AM PST
The battery for the Harmony One rests under a slight lip and should come out if you push it in and pull it away from the back of the remote. If not, it's likely that the battery is swollen, which is a common problem. If so, you'll need to use forceps and a bit of force to pull it out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2010 7:58:53 PM PST
Once again I will say thanks for your response. You are correct! My battery is swollen which makes it very difficult to remove. Thanks again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Logitech forum (19 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Logitech forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions