Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Logitech forum

logitech cordless rumblepad with vibration feedback

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 1, 2009 6:18:57 PM PDT
K. McCormick says:
I just purchased an imac. I bought my son the batman leggo game and the cordlless rumblepad to play- the amazon website says it is compatable with pc and mac but the disc and small and when I put it in the imac it clearly is not accepted- the box does not say it is compatable with mac- are there two different units and I did not choose the one for a mac when I checked out on amazon?
thank you

Posted on Jul 2, 2009 9:21:22 AM PDT
Drew says:
The controller is designed for both Mac and PC, but the included software is only for PC (I believe). If you plug the receiver into your Mac, the controller should start working without any software installation. You can also change some of the settings in the "Options" menu on certain games, so that the controller is recognized by your Mac.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Logitech forum (19 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Logitech forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 1, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 2, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions