Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Marilyn Monroe forum

a marilyn monroe hat

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 14, 2012 10:11:59 AM PDT
Hey Lisa,

How cool!
Lisa Daily here, I watched several hundred hours of Marilyn movies and press reels while researching Marilyn Monroe : Essential Quotes And Quips From America's Most Beloved Hollywood Icon (Tough job, I know, but somebody had to do it :-) If you want to send me the picture, I'd be happy to attempt to identify it for you. You can send it to lisa AT stopgettingdumped DOT com

Good luck!

Best,
Lisa

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2007 9:06:25 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 30, 2007 9:07:08 PM PDT
Kallisto says:
Hello,

I think it would be worth your while to consult with Mark Bellinghaus (http://www.markbellinghaus.com). He is a very dedicated collector and would probably be able to provide you with accurate information.

I feel I have to state quite explicitly that I am not in anyway associated to him or to his work; I should also warn you that in the opinion of some people (not mine, I don't even know him), he may not be the easiest person to deal with. But dedicated he IS; there is no doubt about that.

P.S. I hope you come back and tell us more about the hat, once you have given it to your friend. ;)

Initial post: Jul 30, 2007 3:41:06 PM PDT
Lisa Minix says:
I have a hat that was said to be worn in a marilyn monroe movie in the 1950s not sure which movie. I have a picture of it I could send to anyone who knows about Marilyn. Please if anyone can help me its for a very close friend I would like to surprise with the name of the movie. thankyou
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Marilyn Monroe forum (3 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
a marilyn monroe hat 2 May 14, 2012
Intriguing Theory 0 Dec 29, 2011
THOSE FAMOUS SKIRT-BLOWING PHOTOS 6 Jul 14, 2009

This discussion

Discussion in:  Marilyn Monroe forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2007
Latest post:  May 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions