Customer Discussions > Meet Our Authors forum

List all 99 cent science fiction books

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 326-350 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 1, 2011 4:49:46 PM PDT
Dead Dwarves Don't Dance 99 cents.

Dead Dwarves, Dirty Deeds 99 cents.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2011 8:08:02 PM PDT
I changed prices for my "shorts" to $1.29 (raising my income to ca. $0.47 per book after amazon takes away half my royalties for pricing any book under $2.99), but they should still fall within the price range under consideration:
Walking Dead 2: Undead Outback
Night of the Yahoo
Cyborg Vs. EXOTROOPERS!
Zombies Vs. EXOTROOPERS!
Zombie Vegas: Jacob And Two Women
Space Nazis Vs. EXOTROOPERS!

Posted on Nov 2, 2011 7:59:24 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2011 3:32:25 AM PST
I think a lot of authors are going to be raising their prices to the $2.99 because Amazon's higher royalty payment kicks in at that price.

Posted on Nov 2, 2011 8:05:53 AM PDT
Lee Emerick says:
Super Nova

Mechanical Jihad (Super Nova)
Sequel to Super Nova

Survival After The Zombie Apocalypse

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 4:25:45 AM PST
Quarter Share (Solar Clipper Trader Tales) $1.99

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 7:57:10 AM PST
Duty, Honor, Planet 99 cents.

This one has turned into a best seller.

Posted on Nov 7, 2011 6:09:49 AM PST
America's Galactic Foreign Legion - Book 1: Feeling Lucky 99 cents, the first of a 14 book science fiction series.

Posted on Nov 7, 2011 7:31:53 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 12, 2011 10:46:41 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 7, 2011 7:44:10 AM PST
Under the Amoral Bridge: A Cyberpunk Novel (The Bridge Chronicles) 99 cents.

Gary:

I checked your Amazon Kindle sales ranking. It looks like your book is selling well. Good job.

Posted on Nov 8, 2011 8:38:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2011 8:38:24 AM PST
Renewal 99 cents.

First of a series.

Posted on Nov 9, 2011 7:22:30 PM PST
The Last King's Amulet (The Price Of Freedom) 99 cents.

This one looks fun and should be selling for more.

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 9:25:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 22, 2011 11:42:43 AM PST
Peace Warrior (Peace Warrior Trilogy, Book 1) Free.

First of a popular three book series.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2011 7:59:28 AM PST
Mainak Dhar says:
My novel Vimana: A Science Fiction Thriller is available at 99 cents. Vimana is now ranked in the Top 200 among all Kindle books and in the Top 5 of Science Fiction books in the Kindle store. A little bit about it so you could get a feel for it and hopefully try it.

'Gods' fought a terrible war in our skies 15,000 years ago. They have returned to finish it.

Ancient texts refer to 'Gods' flying in craft called vimanas and waging war with what sound like nuclear weapons. These accounts are today classified as myth or legend.

What if they turned out to be real?

Vimana is an edge-of your seat sci-fi technothriller about a young college student who stumbles upon an ancient war between good and evil. A war that we thought was merely a part of our ancient myths and legends, but unknown to us, is still being waged everyday in our skies. As the forces of darkness conspire to unleash worldwide devastation to coincide with the End Times prophecies in 2012, he discovers his hidden destiny is to join the forces of light in bringing this war to a conclusion. At stake will be the continued existence of the human race.

Star Wars meets Transformers in this exciting new thriller that will keep all science fiction fans satisfied.

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 3:35:38 AM PST
Vimana: A Science Fiction Thriller 99 cents.

Congratulations Mainak on your novel "Vimana" selling so well. It appears to have reached best seller status in the Kindle catalog among science fiction books.

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 2:33:59 PM PST
Kirby Moore says:
Sci-Fi superhero action for only 0.99 cents.

An evil corporation has abducted Frances Black's super-criminal father and the heroes of Starfall City refuse to help. So Frances does what any hyper intelligent sixteen-year-old would do - she form her own gang of strangely gifted misfits to rescue him instead.

But can she keep her team from imploding long enough to save her father and the city itself?

When her mother died and her distraught father returned to crime, Frances fled Starfall City and honed her skills of telepathy and telekinesis on her own. But knowing she'll need more than superpowers to confront everything she left behind, she gathers a band of young outcasts to aid her: a cybernetically enhanced, kung-fu swordswoman, a self-destructive green Martian rock star, an old best friend and former Starfall "It Girl" who mysteriously lost her powers, and a delinquent Atlantean wizard-in-training.

Together they hope to do the impossible by infiltrating the Grim Tower, Trinity Corporations' arcane prison. If they can rescue Frances' father and escape with their lives, they'll be legends. But first they'll have to confront ruthless crime lords, the world's greatest heroes, a sun-eating dragon and an inter-dimensional conspiracy to invade Earth.

Welcome to Starfall City. Things are about to get weird.
Starfall City

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 2:37:24 PM PST
mountainmama says:
Try M.O.D. by J. C. Allen, a political intrigue technothriller for 99 cents. Check out the YouTube video book trailer for a small taste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It9YGWR8W54

Happy reading!

Posted on Nov 14, 2011 11:00:33 AM PST
Currently, the humorous space adventure There Goes the Galaxy is at $0.99:

It's the age-old tale of boy meets alien abductor. Boy meets stun-gun. Boy learns he's the only one in the Universe who can save the Earth from extreme world makeover by inter-stellar landlords.

(Yeah: he thinks it's a bit much, too.)

Like everyone else on his planet, Bertram Ludlow hasn't paid much attention to fluctuations in the intergalactic real estate market. But as a cognitive psychology grad student, he has given some thought to what a complete mental breakdown looks like. And this is pretty close.

Now he's discovering space is a mad and mind-boggling place where interspecies communication rests on the power of a gumball. Where androids demand better work/life balance. Where crime is Art, technology still has its bugs, and lasers don't go "pyew-pyew."

It's also surprisingly easy to get on the Universe's Most Wanted list.

So with the weight of the world on his shoulders and the cosmic law on his tail, can Bertram outrun, outwit, and out-bid to save the Earthling squatters from one spaced-out redevelopment plan?

Posted on Nov 14, 2011 8:15:52 PM PST
Paul Jones says:
To celebrate the release of the Kindle Fire, I've dropped the price of my sci-fi novel Towards Yesterdayto $0.99, until the end of the week.

"What would you do if you suddenly found yourself twenty-five years in the past? For the nine-billion people of the year 2042 it's no longer a question ... it is a reality.
When a seemingly simple experiment goes disastrously wrong, James Baston finds himself stranded alongside the rest of mankind, twenty-five years in the past. A past where the old are once more young, the dead live and the world has been thrust into chaos.

Contacted by the scientist responsible for the disaster, James is recruited to help avert an even greater catastrophe. Along with a team of scientists, a reincarnated murder victim and a frustrated genius trapped in her six-year old body, James must stop the certain extinction of humanity. But if the deluded leader of the Church of Second Redemption has his way, humanity will disappear into potentiality, and he is willing to do anything to ensure that happens.

A serial killer, a murder victim, a dead priest, and James' lives are all inextricably bound together as they plummet towards an explosive final confrontation, the winner of which will decide the fate of humanity.
---------------

Sift Book Reviews called Towards Yesterday "the best time travel story that I can remember coming across in any medium -- book, movie, TV show, or video game" and gave it 5 out of 5 stars. Here's a link to the review: http://www.siftreviews.com/2011/08/towards-yesterday-by-paul-jones_19.html

KillerKindle.com said "It's a writing tour de force. If anyone reading is a writer and wants to know how to write perfect prose, buy this book. If anyone has a story in their head and wants to find a model to help them tell it, buy this book. If anyone's looking for a good Stephen King/Dean Koontz/Michael Crichton book and has read everything by these men, buy this book. I guarantee you won't be disappointed." Link to the review here: http://www.killerkindle.com/2011/10/kindle-ebook-review-towards-yesterday.html

While I certainly would not consider myself in the league of King, Koontz or Crichton, the book is a fun read and I think it's a bargain at $0.99. I hope you enjoy it.

PAUL JONES

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 7:30:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2011 7:32:23 PM PST
The Old Man and the Wasteland 99 cents.

Has reached 'best seller' status.

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 9:09:04 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2011 9:10:40 PM PST
My two biker stories, which are a mixture of horror and paranormal fiction are available for only 99 cents. They are the first two books in my Cave Man Action Adventure series.
Biker Heaven (Cave Man's Action Adventure Series) and The Devil's Punch Bowl (Cave Man's Action Adventure Series)

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 8:01:00 AM PST
The Devil's Punch Bowl (Cave Man's Action Adventure Series) 99 cents.

Actually, this one looks good.

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 7:47:25 PM PST
Just posted:

Solomon Family Warriors

Follow four generations of a space traveling family who, all other things being equal, would really rather be left alone.

"It's like growing up in the circus only more lethal."

Bob Cherny

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 1:08:35 PM PST
The Chronicles Of Jenson Quest - The Rise Of Va'kaar $0.99 (Now Reduced!)
See the book trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSx1yzUCjPY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With 4 & 5 Star reviews on Amazon (US & UK) and a 9/10 local press rating, The Rise Of Va'kaar is the first instalment of a new space opera/science fiction adventure series for Young Adults and General sci-fi readers.

Jenson Quest III, is a 17 year old descendent of his grandfather, Jenson Quest Senior and his father, Jenson Quest II. Both are former test pilots for the RAF and private corporations.

Now aging beyond his years, Jenson Quest Senior lives in the nursing home run by his daughter, Maggs, whom the younger Jenson has lived with since his father's disappearance many years before.

Unfortunately for the grandson, the grandfather is on the verge of senility, as he continues to tell tales about great battles in space, and his efforts to protect the many 'human realms' that are spread throughout the galaxy... or is he the senile old fool everyone takes him to be?

Young Jenson is suddenly forced to decide whether he really believes the old man; a decision with involves him stepping forward in the place of his aging grandfather and missing father to take his part in the defence of all the human realms spread throughout the universe.

Soon, Jenson is undergoing training and meeting up with the most unexpected of allies in his new life, fighting alongside humans from over a hundred other worlds in The Great Drak; the special forces of the realms who defend the whole human race against the threats of the wider universe.

Against them stands the Zyll Swarm and their new Vuron Super Weapon, which has the power to wipe out an entire world. Stolen by a fanatic Zyll commander, the weapon could tip the balance that has existed for many years because of the hard work of the Keepers. Va'kaar, through murder and treachery, takes the weapon and the huge ship that houses it, and now it will fall to Jenson and the Great Drak to stand in his way and put an end to his plans.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chronicles Of Jenson Quest - The Rise Of Va'kaar $0.99 (Now Reduced!)
See the book trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSx1yzUCjPY

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 1:59:03 AM PST
L. Hawkins says:
Saving Faith: Beginning of The Acquisition .99
FULL BLOOM: Ante Faith (SAVING FAITH) .99

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 11:14:55 AM PST
Siege of Titan (Star Crusades, Book 1) 99 cents.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Meet Our Authors forum
Participants:  198
Total posts:  2068
Initial post:  Jun 15, 2011
Latest post:  7 hours ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 15 customers

Search Customer Discussions