Customer Discussions > Meet Our Authors forum

Under $3.00 Kindle downloads

Discussion moved to this forum by Amazon on May 30, 2011 8:32:42 AM PDT.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 5151-5175 of 7456 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 28, 2012 2:52:38 PM PDT
Gaspar The Thief

Gaspar The Thief is a new humorous fantasy adventure by British author, David A. Lindsay.

There's no reviews on Amazon yet, but it's received three 4 Star reviews at Goodreads, plus it's neither a short story nor a novella - it's a full-length novel of 126,000 words. Here's the blurb:

Follow the adventures of Gaspar, a freelance thief who stubbornly refuses to swear fealty to the Thieves' Guild.

Cursed with a special affinity for calamity and mishap, and a talent for snatching defeat from the brink of victory, our unlikely hero blunders from one misfortune to the next, yet somehow always manages to survive to tell the tale.

Gaspar and his companions - Hubris, a spellbroker who refuses to pay his dues to Wizards' Hall, and Marna, a feisty thiefess with a quick tongue and a quicker temper - possess an unlucky knack for converting adversity into catastrophe. From a funeral ship to a poisonous seductress, from a goblin army laying siege to an ancient fortress to a mischievous wood-wight, there's no end to the trouble they get themselves into!

Please visit the new website at www.highland.co.uk.

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 3:41:20 PM PDT
lisa says:
Blue smoke and madness: that is what Alex finds when a being only she can see, touch and hear enters her life.

Clive is a demon. Not figuratively, but literally - a real life demon complete with red cat-suit and velvet horns. Initially playful and fun, Clive directs Alex's life deeper and deeper into darkness, despair and death. Is Clive real or is he just inside Alex's head?

"I found it very hard to categorise this novel. It is made up of a large helping of chick-lit, some humour, some dark fantasy and some downright scary horror. Lisa's writing style is very easy to read without using over-complex words or overusing the thesaurus - and overall she delivers a very rewarding story that I should point out is rather graphic in some places. The story really did keep me turning the pages right up until the end." - Shaun Horrigan, UK AMAZON VINE VOICE and TOP 50 REVIEWER

My Demon - available for 99c and on Amazon Prime.

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 4:54:18 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 21, 2012 5:36:44 AM PDT]

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 5:44:28 PM PDT
Biker Babs says:
Entangled (A Fredrickson Winery Novel)
One lost summer is time best left forgotten...

When Minneapolis attorney, Billie Fredrickson, inherits her uncle's small California winery, she has no intention of actually moving to the west coast and starting a new life. Her only thought is to get it off her hands as quickly as possible. But her return to the winery after an absence of twenty years opens up more than the reading of her uncle's will. Childhood memories, long-buried, begin to surface, prompting questions that no one is able or willing to answer.

A late night prowler, a break-in at the winery, and an unearthed box of shocking photographs is someone's way of pulling the welcome mat out from under Billie's feet, but it only makes her dig her heels in deeper.

Secrets lie buried beneath Fredrickson Winery's innocent facade and Billie intends to get to the root. But disturbing the past lays bare the skeletons of others, including her mother's. Can she live with the consequences of full disclosure or will she run home where everyone is Minnesota nice?

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 10:01:40 PM PDT
Story Time

(44)
4.4 out of 5 stars
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
See all 44 customer reviews
" I loved this book, and found it was impossible for me not to continue reading, as the story would keep pulling me back in a need to know more. " J Bryden Lloyd | 18 reviewers made a similar statement
" Ms. JEPPSEN'S weaving of this moving story, with each character so vividly described, you are held spellbound. " J. D. Michael Phelps | 17 reviewers made a similar statement
" Well worth a read even if you do not usually read Science Fiction as there is much in it for everyone. " Bob | 7 reviewers made a similar statement

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 10:09:35 PM PDT
Amish Lilies by the Lakeside is on sale for $1.99, and it will be free for the weekend: Amish Lilies by the Lakeside (Amish Miracles Book 2)

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 10:10:38 PM PDT
Cooking with T: Volume One is on sale for .99: The Amish Garden: Recipes from the Test Kitchen: Volume One

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 10:43:32 PM PDT
Hi fellow authors and readers,

I have a suspense-filled, sexy paranormal romance entitled Tapped (The Gifted Series) and a comedic, chic-lit romance entitled Shifting Out Of Neutral. Both are 99¢ each and guaranteed to entertain!!

Thanks,
Elbie

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 10:52:53 PM PDT
Roger Weston says:
Action-Thrillers suitable for mature YA on up.

Recent customer review:
Usually read James Patterson, needed something to read waiting for his new book. Downloaded this after reading other reviews & possible one of my best reads of late. Fast moving, interesting...Struggled to put it down...
The Golden Catch

Recent customer review:
What a fun read! Action packed and compelling the story of Chuck Brandt grabs you on the first page and doesn't let you go until the last. I just had to keep reading...Chuck, a world class assassin, has changed his ways only to find himself duped by his employer. He must rely on himself and the skills from his past to overcome the betrayal. And does he ever!...Be prepared for a great adventure.
The Recruiter

Customer comment:
"Meg Coles was a teacher married to a wonderful husband for 10 years and never really knew who he was until his murder. What she goes through to stay alive is thrilling and unreal. Loved it!! Will be looking for a lot more of Roger Weston's books."
The Assassin's Wife

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 11:40:40 PM PDT
behappy says:
The Tapestry of Spirit - FREE 6/29 & 6/30

The Tapestry of Spirit

"While there are many that journey who seek, not all that travel will find, for they are bound by what they have been taught and not of what they know."
-- from The Tapestry of Spirit.

An enchanting, allegorical tale with insights of enduring relevance, The Tapestry of Spirit presents an artfully layered story of an orphan boy following a dream -- a dream of a meeting in the East with a mystical figure known as the Mage. A seemingly coincidental encounter the day after the dream introduces the boy to an old man, summoned by the power of the boy's dream, to serve as his guide and protector during the journey. Along the way, some of the boy's encounters include a wise, elderly Sage, a blind Seer, a captive boy Monk, a grieving Mother, and a dying Father. And through these encounters, the boy learns of the power of dreams, the value of trust and belief, the vision of the heart, and the capacity of every individual to help in the healing of the World. As the boy journeys to seek the Mage, he comes to understand that in doing so, he also seeks his Destiny Thread, and ultimately, how it returns to the universal wisdom that is The Tapestry of Spirit.

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 1:41:05 AM PDT
John Logan says:
The 31st five-star review of The Survival of Thomas Ford, which popped up on Amazon UK a couple of days ago...thank-you Peter Urpeth!:

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Eerie, clever and original thriller, 26 Jun 2012
By Peter Urpeth - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: The Survival of Thomas Ford (Kindle Edition)
I became interested in this book after it was recommended to me by another author, and as a result of the string of top star reviews the book has received.Being of the belief that reader reviews are generally very reliable when in good number,I got a copy on kindle. I do not usually read thriller or suspense titles, though I'm always looking for those with an original twist or which are unusually well written, and this promised - and delivered - on both fronts. From the very start of this book, I was, as many other reviews have stated, gripped by the off-the-wall (but also familiar) characters, the twisting narrative and the fine pace and tone of the writing. The story builds with a deliberate and unrelenting pace, not rushed but judged to let events unfold with real tension. I don't like giving plot summaries, so I won't, but I very much recommend this title as a great read, fresh in the genre, tense and with a nicely sinister eye for when the seemingly ordinary and mundane can yield real threat value. I'm looking forward to Logan's next one.

The Survival of Thomas Ford also available in USA of course (where it has 19 five-star reviews)!

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 12:31:47 PM PDT
Do you remember the late 1970's? Long lines at the gas pumps, the Ayatollah Khomeini, Americans held hostage, planes hijaked and blown up?

That is the turmoil going on in the greater world but Police Chief Ellis Crawford, fresh out of the Marines and in his new job with a small town in eastern North Carolina, must use his abilities to solve a series of murders virtually ignored by his predecessor.

Reviewer comments on Jingle Bells, Shotgun Shells:
***Annis Ward Jackson is an excellent author who produces interesting characters within the framework of a way out plot, accompanied by tight writing.... The characters are solidly written and the hero is extremely likeable... this is a great read and I enjoyed it sufficiently to buy another Ellis Crawford mystery.
***While reading Annis Ward Jackson's stories she always makes me feel like I am actually walking through her stories because of her very vivid beautiful descriptions.
***ANNIS WARD JACKSON has Authored a very, very entertaining mystery of unsolved and hidden-away murders in a small eastern North Carolina town.....has woven a well organized plot and the tension rises as Christmas Day approaches. It is a great start for a young Police Chief, and I hope for more of his adventures
***This book really spoke to me. The chief may be maimed, but he isn't stopped by what's happened to him. He is soldiering on, as real soldiers do.
***The writing is terrific! The characters are very believable. This is another page turner by this author! If you like mysteries, you will love this book!

#1 Jingle Bells, Shotgun Shells (Ellis Crawford Murder Mysteries)
Chief Crawford launches a frantic search because he believes the killer has one more victim in mind, and will strike again -- this year on Christmas Day.

Reviewer comment on Bought and Died For:
***Author ANNIS WARD JACKSON has penned another fast moving, well crafted novel with carefully developed characters you will find in most small towns in the Carolinas. I thoroughly enjoyed "BOUGHT and DIED FOR", and will now move onto buying ALL the "Ellis Crawford" novels.....FIVE STARS and more!

#2 Bought And Died For (Ellis Crawford Murder Mysteries)
Chief Ellis Crawford is back, this time trying to solve the grisly murders of two lovers. Clues are slim until the former Marine begins to find the killer's mistakes. Solving this one may hinge on whether the killer will return to the scene of the crime or leave Crawford holding the bag! Literally, that is!

#3 NEW!!! Exit Here For Murder: Ellis Crawford Murder Mysteries There is no such thing as an ex-Marine! Ten years service in the Marine Corp as a Military Policeman taught Ellis Crawford all about how to deal with suicide bombers. Now Police Chief in a small town in eastern North Carolina, Crawford searches for a serial rapist - with the full knowledge that his dispatcher/officer Ruby Lea Sutton may be the next victim!

$2.99 on Kindle

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 12:32:11 PM PDT
Thanks for the oportunity to post. And, my sincere thanks to all the Kindlers who've bought my books.

CleanReadingMimi.com says: this is a great read for mystery buffs! The author is really good at weaving the story and setting up the characters so you care deeply about each one of them. I love this series! Just so you know, if you are an Amazon Prime customer and a kindle owner, you can borrow this book for free!

Readmedeadly.com says about this series, "For nature lovers, Annis Ward Jackson's Rachel Myers semi-cozy novellas, set in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Appalachia, can be as addictive as popcorn. The author clearly knows and loves this haunted, story-soaked country; and sometimes touches - lightly and deftly - on the many environmental issues that plague the area."

Some reader comments on this series:
* "The descriptions of the scenery and mountains are wonderful!"
* "Murder mysteries are not my usual reading choice but Annis Ward Jackson could make me a convert!"
* "I am really enjoying this series and I highly recommend these books. The only thing that makes me happy when I finish a book is the knowledge that the next in the series awaits me!"
* "I love the descriptions of the horses and trail rides in your books as well as the gardening. My father is from West VA. I am a nurse. . .and that all just makes me love your books all the more. Your characters are wonderful!!! Thanks for such great books!"

#1 Blind Malice (Rachel Myers Murder Mysteries) Rachel, returning to her birthplace to bury her blind father and arrange for the running of his farm, discovers that he may have been murdered in a particularly cruel but unprovable way and that his financial affairs are in severe disarray. She and Isaac, her father's octogenarian friend and farmhand, set out to find the killer and save the farm from salivating creditors. Old grudges and new money cast long shadows in these lovely mountains

#2 Blue Ridge Parkway Plunge (Rachel Myers Murder Mysteries) In the middle of settling in after moving from Arizona back to Sheppard County in the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina where she was born, Rachel's late father's best friend since before she was born entreats her to investigate the death of an elderly friend who was found at the foot of a cliff on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and which has been ruled accident or suicide.

#3 Christmas Tree Wars (Rachel Myers Murder Mysteries) Christmas trees are a big industry in the Appalachians. How far would a grower go to put his competition out of business? Myers' garden designer friend is missing, his wallet and cell phone are found in a field of dead Christmas trees, and she feels compelled to find him.

#4 The New River Blues (Rachel Myers Murder Mystery Series) Myers' friend, Aubrey Royce, concert violinist and naturalist, had made his life's ambition to protect his beloved New River. Now he lies waterlogged on its bank while she looks on in horror. Rachel butts heads with a chief deputy who takes exception to a private citizen who is also female becoming involved in the search for the killer.

#5 Appalachian Trail Mix (Rachel Myers Murder Mysteries) Robby Barnett has taken a job half way across the country and Rachel Myers must deal with the empty space he left behind. Will he ever return? Hiking the Appalachian Trail, Myers discovers the mutilated body of a high school girl. There is no shortage of suspects but the killer may be closer than Rachel thinks.

#6 Mountain Mourning (Rachel Myers Murder Mysteries) In an effort to accommodate a friend who has just died under questionable circumstances, Rachel must go back thirty years to what may not even have been a murder. She learns how immutable the green-eyed monster can be and the violence it can spawn, even after three decades.

#7 High Country Coverup (Rachel Myers Murder Mystery Series) Myers ucovers corruption at the highest level of law enforcement when she learns that an innocent man has been tried and convicted, and sits in jail waiting to be sentenced.

#8 Mahogany Rock Falls: Satan's Casket (Rachel Myers Murder Mysteries) The chief of staff of Sheppard County Memorial Hospital has been found dead at the foot of a waterfall on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Myers is asked to find a nurse who went missing at the same time. Will the nurse be implicated?

#9 Brown Mountain Breakdown (Rachel Myers Murder Mysteries) Rachel's friend, a young deputy sheriff, has committed suicide but Myers and Detective Robby Barnett find inexplicable discrepancies that they cannot bring themselves to ignore. While trying to learn what drove their young friend to kill himself, they come up against the late deputy's lover, a woman well-schooled in the art of murder.

New on Kindle - #10 Highland Games (Rachel Myers Murder Mysteries) The amateur sleuth is weary from overseeing a new wing being added to the retirement center where she is administrator. And she hasn't been sleeping well. Then her attention is diverted by a more chilling problem -- her inexplicable forgetfulness! Is it a case of exhaustion or is she threatened by someone from her past? Detective Robert "Robby" Burnett moves in to help Myers sort out the problem and identify the culprit before the plot takes a more violent turn!

$2.99 each, only on Kindle

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 12:37:00 PM PDT
Hello all,

Each of the epic fantasy novels in the Count of Trall series are priced under $3.00.

The Death of Kings (The Count of Trall)
In the northern kingdom of Luourn the young king, Raegin, languishes in a dungeon, his throne cruelly usurped by his own kinsman, Rothgar. Saved from a lingering death by a loyal friend, Raegin narrowly escapes from his stolen kingdom with instructions to seek the island of Trall, in the far south, there to throw himself upon the mercy of the island's ruler. Quite what help he is to expect from the count of Trall, Raegin does not know. And once there, Raegin must face some startling revelations, and a journey beset by danger, battles and treason, before he can finally return to Luourn to face, once again, the man who stole his throne ...

The Demon's Consort (The Count of Trall)
Kieldrou, the Count of Trall, is in the kingdom of Luourn, far from his southern island home. With his help his cousin, Raegin, has recently been restored to the throne of Luourn, the usurper and his wicked supporters killed. With peace restored in Luourn, Kieldrou now plans to return Trall, hoping that he can persuade Rhianne, the woman he loves, to come with him.

At the same time war is brewing in the south, and no-one appears to be heeding the warnings that Kieldrou and his followers have given. All the more reason for the Count to get home as quickly as possible.

However, deep in the heart of the wasteland known as the Great Og, dwells a mysterious sect known as the Brotherhood of Sheoleth. The priests of this cult have been watching, and following, the Count of Trall, pursuing a feud that stretches back five hundred years. They have already tried to kill him twice, and now they have even more reason to slay him, for Kieldrou carries what they perceive to be a precious relic of their twisted faith.

When the priests of Sheoleth strike, and carry off not only the relic but also Rhianne, Kieldrou must leave the fate of the southern kingdoms for a while, choosing instead to follow his devil-worshiping foes, even if it leads to his death. Will he enter the jaws of hell alone, or can his friends, alerted to his plight and guided to the Great Og by a young Trallian priestess, come to his aid in time? And will they still be able to thwart the Hussanian plans for war? As their foes close in on all sides, their greatest enemy appears to be time itself!

Fields of Battle (The Count of Trall)
Kieldrou, the Count of Trall, is at last back in Hograth, looking forward to his impending wedding and hoping for a peaceful future now that his recent travels and adventures are over. He has introduced his intended wife, Rhianne, to the Hograthian court; and all of Hograth, it seems, is delighted that the wayward Count is about to relax into settled, married life.

But they all know that peace will not last. War is brewing in the south of Gilderaen. The Hussanians have been preparing to invade Barrowgrar for two years. Despite Kieldrou's constant warnings, the King of Hograth has done nothing to counter the Hussanian threat to its defenceless neighbour.

Already there are disturbing tales of banditry, designed to keep the Hograthians focused on events within their own borders. Now the south of Gilderaen reels as the armies of Hussania sweep into Barrowgrar, in the wake of a welter of treachery, treason and assassination. The only one who can prevent total Hussanian victory is Kieldrou, torn away from his new wife to wade once more into the fray, his loyal friends at his side. Yet, with rebellion brewing back in Hograth, the outcome does not seem so assured ...

The Withered Rose (The Count of Trall) (the most recent, but actually a prequel to the other three ... can be read before or after the others)
The daughter of a prince and niece of a king, Atela is the most eligible young woman in the kingdom of Hograth. She has always known that her husband will be chosen for her, and she trusts that her father and uncle will select a good match.

The man they have decided upon is Sturgar, heir to the barony of Arbroan. Sturgar yearns for the chance to prove himself as a warrior, and for an heir to carry his name and to inherit his lands. He expects a union with the royal house to bring him opportunities for advancement and glory.

"The Withered Rose" is a tale of duty, honour and friendship. It is also a story of pride and folly, and explosions of violence upon brutal battlefields. These combine to drag Atela and Sturgar from a life of love and happiness to the pain of betrayal, and ultimate tragedy.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 12:27:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 3, 2012 1:16:28 PM PDT
MaxwellBlack says:
The Screen Conspiracy One Click and You're Dead! $2.99

She survived Columbia - will she survive Washington?

12th Week UK Amazon Top 100 Legal Thriller

View trailer on my amazon author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0034ODIH6 or alternatively on youtube @: http://youtu.be/DQSnmwE9S6k

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 1:10:26 PM PDT
Thanks for starting this thread!

My name is Charles Moore, and I just published on my first ebook at $2.99 on Kindle: Memoirs of a Serial Seller: Get Stuff Locally and Sell it Online for Profit!

Do you want to bring in extra cash but can't or don't want to navigate ownership of complex e-commerce businesses? Have you found yourself loaded down with more stuff around the house than you can handle, and did you know that your neighborhood and its businesses have, too? Solve these problems by selling off your stuff, then acquiring and selling off everyone else's, too!
This eBook chronicles my experiences "serial selling" for the last decade with everyday items that can provide over 100% profits and lays out in a step-by step format how you can do the same!
Don't have any start up cash? You don't need it! Learn where in your hometown you can get valuable things for free (or dirt-cheap), then turn around and sell them to eager buyers locally, nationally, or internationally using EBay, Amazon, and Craigslist.
Discover the profit you can make from books, DVDs, software, hardware, home improvement materials, supplies, gadgets, furniture, recreational equipment, and more!
Turn a hefty, quick buck by getting stuff locally and selling it online for profit!

Thanks again!

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 1:21:30 PM PDT
A. Stone says:
LIMITED-TIME OFFER! - TALISMAN OF EL for only $1.54

Grab a copy now!

Blurb:

WHAT IF YOUR WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE?

One Planet.

Two Worlds.

Population: Human ... 7 billion.
Others ... unknown.

When 14-year-old Char­lie Blake wakes up sweat­ing and gasp­ing for air in the mid­dle of the night, he knows it is hap­pen­ing again. This time he wit­nesses a bru­tal mur­der. He's afraid to tell any­one. No one would believe him ... because it was a dream. Just like the one he had four years ago - the day before his dad died.

Char­lie doesn't know why this is hap­pen­ing. He would give any­thing to have an ordi­nary life. The prob­lem: he doesn't belong in the world he knows as home.

He belongs with the others.

Alecia :)

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 1:30:18 PM PDT
Gaspar The Thief

Gaspar The Thief is a new humorous fantasy adventure by British author, David A. Lindsay.

There's no reviews on Amazon yet, but it's received three 4 Star reviews at Goodreads, plus it's neither a short story nor a novella - it's a full-length novel of 126,000 words. Here's the blurb:

Follow the adventures of Gaspar, a freelance thief who stubbornly refuses to swear fealty to the Thieves' Guild.

Cursed with a special affinity for calamity and mishap, and a talent for snatching defeat from the brink of victory, our unlikely hero blunders from one misfortune to the next, yet somehow always manages to survive to tell the tale.

Gaspar and his companions - Hubris, a spellbroker who refuses to pay his dues to Wizards' Hall, and Marna, a feisty thiefess with a quick tongue and a quicker temper - possess an unlucky knack for converting adversity into catastrophe. From a funeral ship to a poisonous seductress, from a goblin army laying siege to an ancient border fortress to a mischievous wood-wight, there's no end to the trouble they get themselves into!

Please visit the new website at www.highland.co.uk.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 8:14:18 PM PDT
Story Time

37 4 and 5 star reviews! only $2.99

This review is from: Story Time (Paperback)
This is a crazy twist on the apocalypse and was a fun read. It made me think about some of the crazy things that have actually happened in the last few years and what could happen if all heck broke loose. It is a great story of strength and hope against all odds pitted against world destruction, bigotry, and hate. The characters are well developed and very real. Without giving it away, the end result was certainly not what I was expecting and a little more fantastical than I usually read, but I'm sure that was the point.

I personally was a little confused at the beginning of this book because of the switch between narrators, but I stuck with it and it all began to come together. All in all I would recommend this to just about anyone.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 8:39:49 PM PDT
Beyond Tomb Mountain (The Swift Chronicles)
$2.99

A curse, a ruin, a secretive witch, a doorway to another world and elemental magic.

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 12:17:30 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 1, 2012 12:18:11 AM PDT
Sibylla Nash says:
Bumped $2.99
What happens when you're blindsided by betrayal and happy hour is no longer an option? Publicist to music's hottest stars and party girl on the L.A. social scene, Elle Nixon seems to have the perfect life. Or so she thought. Her wealthy boyfriend spoils her with plenty of gifts and attention until he disappears...during the middle of a high-profile fraud investigation into his investment firm by the FBI. Add an unplanned pregnancy to the mix and suddenly, it's not so fun anymore to walk a mile in her Louboutins.

Elle's search for answers may be her redemption or her downfall as she confronts the past and tries to reinvent her future.

Thanks!
Sibylla
sibyllanash.com

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 6:08:14 AM PDT
book fan says:
Hi everyone!
I'm new here, just published a story called "Lachlan's quest" -- young adult, fantasy (not high fantasy, no dragons, just an old-fashioned story taking place in an imaginary land).

It goes for 1.15, give it a try!

Lachlan's Quest (Lachlan's Tigers)

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 8:09:06 AM PDT
No Panties Fridays Part 1:Riley's Secret ((The Law Firm of Flipper & Mounter Series)) Download it for FREE now...regular price .99 Cents!

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 9:03:49 AM PDT
In celebration of Canada Day July 1, our Independence Day, my second thriller The Scorpion is currently available free on Kindle until July 3. My first novel DEADLINE is on sale at only 99 cents until July 3. Paperbacks are also available at www.Amazon.com. The Scorpion is coming later this month to Kobo, Nook, Apple and other ebook formats.

I wish all our American cousins, a happy July 4!

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 7:49:25 PM PDT
Biker Babs says:
Book One: Running Home (Second Chances) $2.99 / Christian suspense

Ivy's husband is a cheat and a liar, but when he gets caught up in a game of espionage and flees the country with his latest bimbo, Ivy has finally had enough. She packs up the kids and moves back to her hometown to escape the fallout. Trouble is - her problems don't stay behind in California, but follow her all the way to Omaha, Nebraska.

Home is no safe haven for Ivy Winter. Danger lurks behind every smiling face. The FBI tracks her every move, hoping she'll lead them to her fugitive husband, while evil men threaten her family's safety to get what they want.

Agent Samson Sinclair is assigned to keep an eye on Ivy. He is her only ally against threats and suspicions that come from every side. But can he keep their relationship professional when he finds himself falling for the woman he's supposed to be protecting?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Meet Our Authors forum
Participants:  1652
Total posts:  7456
Initial post:  Aug 22, 2010
Latest post:  3 hours ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 65 customers

Search Customer Discussions