Customer Discussions > Meet Our Authors forum

List your **FREE** Kindle books here

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 2299 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 3, 2012 12:56:45 AM PST
A.J. Armitt says:
Hi All,

Thought it might be a good idea to have a category for **FREE** Kindle books, as I couldn't find one.

Please allow me to start the ball rolling by offering my book Entwined - Tales from the City for **FREE** until March 7th.

Many thanks for reading my promo.

Tony

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 1:00:52 AM PST
Koala says:
I have two books free until the end of March 3rd - Mark of the Dragon Queen (YA fantasy) and The Dragon Box (children's fantasy). They have been enjoyed by young and old alike.

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 2:35:49 AM PST
nigel p bird says:
One as a writer: With Love And Squalor (today and tomorrow) (noir/crime short stories0

and this one as publisher Sea Minor - Steal Softly Thru' Sunshine (novel)

Thanks.

And it's a good idea for a thread, but the way.

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 3:47:34 AM PST
A.J. Armitt says:
Thanks Nigel, good look with your books :-)

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 4:15:42 AM PST
Philip Chen says:
Join the thousands who have already taken advantage of a two day free offer by authors Michael Wallace, Gordon Ryan, and Philip Chen and get your copy of A Triple Thriller Fest

A Triple Thriller Fest is a three volume thriller set that explores the world of this genre from entirely different, but equally exciting, webs of intrigue, deceit, murder, and mayhem. Michael starts off with a thriller set in the arcane world of antiquities and the schemes that brazen collectors will weave to possess what is not rightfully theirs. Gordon follows with a modern tale of political intrigue written as if it just might be happening at this very minute. Philip brings up the end of the set with a very realistic science fiction thriller that leaves you wondering if it just might be true.

A Triple Thriller Fest Today is the last day, get it now.

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 6:03:34 AM PST
Thanks A.J. I'll throw mine in the mix since it is free this weekend only, March 3rd and 4th. These are my last 2 promo days and I'm hoping to get it in the hands of many readers. It is a suspense/thriller with a dash of horror as an ancient Native American legend is Unleashed By The Flood. Thanks for looking and good luck to all.

Michael

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 6:37:10 AM PST
Free on Kindle Sat 3rd and Sun 4th March - The Delta Chain

Six drowning victims, washed ashore along the coasts of two counties over two years, whose identities cannot be traced despite an international search for clues. None of them have ever been reported missing. Who were they? Where did they come from?

A small town detective and a feisty IT troubleshooter, united by a shared grief, are drawn through a maze of deception and murder, as they seek answers. The Delta Chain blends mystery and suspense with scientific and political intrigue, hurtling toward an explosive climax.

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 9:59:38 AM PST
A.J. Armitt says:
Thanks to all the people who downloaded my book Entwined - Tales from the City today. You've helped me reach #1910 in the US chart, and #118 in the UK chart. **FREE** to download until March 7th.

cheers

Tony

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 12:03:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 4, 2012 12:03:31 AM PST
A.J. Armitt says:
I'm away on business for the next three days, so please pardon me for bumping my thread...

Entwined - Tales from the City is **FREE** until March the 7th. It's currently at:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #771 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
#44 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror

Could you please download a copy and help me climb a bit higher? (You never know, you may actually like it)

Twelve individual tales of horror that are linked in such a way, that they make one overall larger tale.

Many thanks

Tony

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 12:41:56 AM PST
Hello, and thanks for the promo, Tony!

I have 2 mystery/suspense books that are listed as FREE from March 1 through March 5. They are "VANISHED," regularly priced as $4.99, and "TIME FOR A KILLING," regularly priced at $2.99.

Also, my e-Book, "DELIVER US FROM EVIL," will be listed as FREE from March 10 through March 14, as well as "MURDER IN MONTE CARLO," which will be FREE from March 10 through March 14.

Also, I will have "TALES OF HOLLYWOOD - A MEMOIR" listed as a FREE e-Book from April 1 through April 5, as well as "DEADLY INTENTIONS," from April 5 through April 9. These e-Books are listed at $2.99.

For information on all these books, I would suggest pulling up (John L. Evans) on Google.

Many thanks

John

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 1:57:22 AM PST
A.J. Armitt says:
Hi John

Thanks for joining us. It mat be an idea to 'insert a product link' for the title of your books so your readers can find them more easily. It's a small box above where you typed your message.

cheers

Tony

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 2:52:21 AM PST
Hello Tony:

Thank you for your quick reply to my e-mail. Please note: DELIVER US FROM EVILTIME FOR A KILLING"VANISHED" (N/A)MURDER IN MONTE CARLO"TALES OF HOLLYWOOD" - A MEMOIR"DEADLY INTENTIONS"

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

John

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 3:20:59 AM PST
nigel p bird says:
With Love And Squalor

:)

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 3:57:55 AM PST
S. St Pierre says:
Only free to Prime subscribers at this point. Enjoy!

H3110
The Oldest Whale Ever

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 1:43:21 PM PST
A.J. Armitt says:
Entwined - Tales from the City is still **FREE** until tomorrow.

cheers

tony

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 1:50:26 PM PST
A. C. Ellis says:
My collection of 3 science fiction short stories, A. C. Ellis Science Fiction Mini-Collection #1, will be free Wednesday, March 7 and Thursday, March 8.

A. C. Ellis Science Fiction Mini-Collection #1 (A. C. Ellis Science Fiction Mini-Collections)

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 4:35:42 PM PST
Lee Sinclair says:
Free today only (Tuesday, March 6th)
Book of Blognots, Not Blogs

I almost didn't bother to tell people about my free promo today, but somehow it got discovered by a whole bunch of people. This has never happened before, so it was kind of a shock. It actually dipped down to #146 a little while ago. In the past when I've had a free promo day, it struggles to get down to the low thousands. So thank you to who ever must have showcased my book somewhere, and thank you to all the readers who have downloaded it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 5:09:38 PM PST
Celebrate Read An E-Book Week! My well-reviewed epic fantasy duology WYSARD and LORD BROTHER is free as a KDP Select promotion. The giveaway continues through Friday, and readers can choose between single volumes or the combined edition. The books are currently high in the charts for Best Epic Fantasy, and I'm most grateful.

Wysard (The Ryel Saga, Part One)
Lord Brother (The Ryel Saga, Part Two)
Wysard and Lord Brother: The Original Duology Complete In One Volume

Happy reading,

CK

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 4:14:12 AM PST
A.J. Armitt says:
For anyone who still wants a free copy,

Entwined - Tales from the City is still **FREE** until today

(Thank goodness - after that I can stop pushing it!)

cheers

Tony

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 12:02:27 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on May 9, 2012 5:44:34 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 12:13:41 PM PST
My most-read story and least-bought ebook is now available free through Prime:
Zombie Vegas: Jacob And Two Women

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 2:22:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2012 2:25:50 PM PST
STRAY, the novel, free on Kindle today and tomorrow. FREE Kindle Book March 7th and 8th and maybe longer
Check out the link if you are interested: Stray

Great Reviews, currently in the second round of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest.
A story that parallels the lost, stray souls at an addiction treatment center with the lost strays at the next door animal shelter. Stray

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 12:15:15 AM PST
Cursed for Centuries (Supernatural Living)

Urban Fantasy FREE TODAY!

After a long look in the mirror, Rayne Valiente finds herself in a gooey mess of a situation. She's torn between staying on the safe path of her life and following the dangerous road that could alter her life forever.

If she stays, people will die. If she goes, she'll be hunted.

She's told the choice is only hers, but her heart and mind scream otherwise. If only she wasn't harboring a powerful gift deep inside, maybe the choice to continue living her normal life would be easier.

But dark secrets of the past haunt her very existence, and she will do whatever it takes to get the answers. Even if she has to leave her life of isolation behind and learn to trust complete strangers who are like night and day when it comes to the human race.

Strangers living the Supernatural life.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 12:34:39 AM PST
XAMBooks says:
2 Week Promo Cycle Begins - Bajan Brownin' Free Today Mar 8

Bajan Brownin' Free Today Mar 8
Bajan Brownin' (A Chasin' Tale)
I had only left my hotel 10 minutes, and what do I happen upon? The sweetest brown sister I have cast eyes upon recently, looking radiant and glowing, like precious gold, in the Caribbean sun.
I just had to stop and help her out.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 1:27:59 PM PST
MaxwellBlack says:
The Screen Conspiracy

#618 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
#2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Mystery & Thrillers > Thrillers > Technothrillers
#5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Mystery & Thrillers > Thrillers > Legal

Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Excellent, 15 Jan 2012
It was a very fast moving and excellent story. I thought that the author covered some unpleasant aspects in the story without going into too much detail, which made it a more pleasant read for me personally.

Product Description:

Saber Hill, a colonial mansion close to post 911 Washington where nothing is what it seems. Not knowing that can cost you your life.

The Screen Conspiracy intertwines a range of sensitive social and political issues in a 330 page novel, encompassing all the hallmarks of a good murder, mystery and suspense thriller with strongly developed characters, each with their own unique story.

Jack Halpin, once an up and coming senior executive, is on a downward career and personal projectory. His beliefs and all the vestiges of his career and privileged family life are challenged as he is submerged in a dangerous world for which he is ill prepared. A member of the Fairfax Gun Club, Jack is a traditionalist who believes in the right to bear arms, law and order. He has a strained relationship with his wife Poppy, the daughter of respected Senator Jock Kessles, a man who is deeply disappointed in his unsuccessful son-in-law.

Unknown to Jack, the mysterious death of a senator is the signature tune to a traumatic change in his world and everything he has taken for granted. Surviving the onslaught of rapid, life or death challenges and the sinister forces facing him, will require all his resolve. This journey will bring him face to face with murder, political intrigue, depravity and betrayal.

The Screen Conspiracy is an intelligent thriller which uses fiction and an array of unique characters, to tease out a political conspiracy where evil, reality and patriotism overlap seamlessly. Strong characters, unexpected consequences, racy humor and a readable, escalating tempo combine to make this a novel that immerses the reader in the storyline and search for justice.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Meet Our Authors forum

ARRAY(0x97f91810)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Meet Our Authors forum
Participants:  868
Total posts:  2299
Initial post:  Mar 3, 2012
Latest post:  1 minute ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 51 customers

Search Customer Discussions