Customer Discussions > Metal forum

Testament AND Overkill to tour together in 2013!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 10:07:23 AM PST
Just read on Testament website that Testament and Overkill will be touring together starting in January 2013. 2 of the greatest thrash bands touring together. I know what I want for Christmas now. I'm stoked about this. How about you?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:18:02 AM PST
Justin G. says:
And with Flotsam & Jetsam no less.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 1:15:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 1:26:57 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
I am indeed stoked - it is a Friday show up in Milwaukee on February 22nd...That will be a good show for sure.

What the hell: Meshuggah is that exact date, Friday, February 22nd, in Chicago at the House of Blues....

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 4:25:28 AM PST
I highly recommend that all you thrash heads check out another of the support acts in the form of Australia's 4arm - crap name I know, but let their music do the talking! These Aussie's know how to pen a good tune, with bucket-loads of menacing riffs and some of the best drumming I have heard in ages. Their latest offering titled 'Submission of Liberty ' is an amazing slab of technical thrash metal and is a cross between Slayer and Grip Inc.  I am not too sure when exactly they are playing on this tour, but seriously check them out if the opportunity arises.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 1:19:32 PM PST
Testament Overkill and Flotsam.Um ya that tour will slay to say the least.
And 3 of the best 5 piece thrash bands touring together I might have to
go to cheeseland to see this after all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 2:08:27 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
I'm leaning toward this option - because you are correct sir - those three together will indeed slay. I'll be catching the cheeseland show myself as well....

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 10:39:43 AM PST
Kevin for your info the rave has a contest for free tickets to that show also there will be vouchers for that show also so hit up there website.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 12:54:20 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
Lookin into that know thanks man...

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 12:58:32 PM PST
Oz A. says:
Killer lineup. Testament and Overkill are just amazing up on stage. Can't miss this show.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Metal forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions