Customer Discussions > Michael Jackson forum

Peace. Love. Michael. Us. (Vol. VIII) [former "Cry"]

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 5801-5825 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 6:21:49 AM PDT
Sarah Jax says:
J,
Yes, they are prolly doing better now, but I meant in the wake of his recent passing.
I see what you mean though. They could have meant "doing well under the horrible circumstances", and they were perhaps trying to put on a brave face. It`s just me, I guess, who think it sounded weird that "they are doing very well".
Oh well...

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 6:35:40 AM PDT
PYT says:
Thanks Lonely Bird...... Hey listening to MJ's song with the Cascios did not sound like him. Do you guys believe it was him?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 7:33:04 AM PDT
J. Leone says:
Yes, Tink when I hear "they are doing well" it tugs at my heart because at face value, it seems as if they are saying they are past it all, which we know they are not. As Paris said, "It never gets easier". I don't want them to dwell in sadness all the time,and they do need to carry on with their lives. It is just we care so much, we don't want him to be forgotten, but the children will never let him be.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 12:00:10 PM PDT
F. E. Green says:
PYT...no I will be in Los Angeles on Friday from 6/22-6/24. Had I not had this trip planned, I would probably have gone.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 12:08:40 PM PDT
Scarlett says:
F. E. Green says: I will be in Los Angeles on Friday from 6/22-6/24.

Just gotta keep rubbing it in don't cha??

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 12:31:57 PM PDT
F. E. Green says:
LOL Scarlett...I forgot to say unless my plane crashes :/

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 2:10:34 PM PDT
Pecky says:
HaHaaa!!!! Ofcourse Tiiink! haha

glad to be of service ;D

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 2:35:09 PM PDT
Sarah Jax says:
It`s on my "like" list on my yt now so I can find it easily every time I want an adrenaline shot.. hehe..
:)

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 2:50:38 PM PDT
Sarah Jax says:
Quote from Spike Lee:
"But there's only one Michael Jackson. So if there's only one Michael Jackson, how can anybody be the new king of pop?"

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 4:06:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 20, 2012 5:20:27 PM PDT
Barbara says:
PYT,
I also feel very sad and am thinking of Michael's life and the things he experienced.......both good and bad. There are times that I am just so angry at the way he died and how people treated him.

It seems I start feeling more sadness as June 25 draws closer. I remember how I felt and how confused I was at my reaction to the news. It's still very emotional for me.

As for the "faked death theory", I suppose anything is possible. But it is highly unlikely that the most famous person on the planet could disappear anywhere and not be found out. Even if he had the most ingenius disguise, I doubt he could spend the rest of his life and never say anything about his "past" life. Entertaining was his whole life; how could he never ever accidentally say anything about it? And so many people would have had to know he faked it. That's too many people to trust to never say anything. I feel in my heart that he is gone.........he was a mortal man who passed away in a horrible act of negligence, or worse. JMO

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 5:39:54 PM PDT
A. I. Smith says:
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to post this in case no one has come across it yet - Siedah's tribute song to Michael as a work in progress..... can always count on her to keep things in a positive light no matter what garbage the media is putting out there! ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7VsRnfBjfk&feature=related

Hope everyone's doing okay in these last few days before the 25th...

love,
Audrey ♥

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 5:41:41 PM PDT
Audrey Smith says:
Trying this again after logging in differently -

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to post this in case no one has come across it yet - Siedah's tribute song to Michael as a work in progress..... can always count on her to keep things in a positive light no matter what garbage the media is putting out there! ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7VsRnfBjfk&feature=related

Hope everyone's doing okay in these last few days before the 25th...

love,
Audrey ♥

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 7:58:32 PM PDT
F. E. Green says:
I can't believe anyone would still be speculating on whether Michael is really dead or not. After 3 years, an autopsy report, a public memorial and a manslaughter (murder) trial.

What an elaborate scheme...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 9:01:52 PM PDT
J. Leone says:
Hi, Audrey! How are your furry babies? How is business?

Love,
Jeanann

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 6:21:20 AM PDT
PYT says:
Thanks Barbara nice to know Im not the only one suffering. Rabbi Schmuley's book has helped me look at Michael in a different light now. I dont want to idolize him. He is not a god. I think if he realized that he would still be here and he would've been a little happier in life. The book was excellent in bringing out how we focus on celebrity more than anything in the culture and how it always hurts us and them.

What trips me out is that no one could save him......no one.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 8:28:59 AM PDT
PYT says:
Pepsi has also signed an agreement contract with the MJJ Estate to make and sell one billion cans to promote the upcoming Bad 25, including an exclusive global partnership with the estate as part of its new "Live for Now" campaign. This will include a retail campaign, music, live events and opportunities for fans to access special edition merchandise.
[edit]Track listing

has everyone seen it in stores?

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 10:31:10 AM PDT
Sarah Jax says:
A friend of mine took her 8 year old daughter to the doctor the other day bec she has blotches on her skin.
The doc examined her and said, "It looks like she has Vitiligo, you know, the same disease as Michael Jackson had"...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 11:57:20 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 21, 2012 12:15:24 PM PDT
J. Leone says:
I'm sorry to hear the poor little thing must go through this horrible disease. At least if she is caucasian, the difference in color won't be as dramatic as someone who has a darker skin tone; however, it is nice t hear a doctor speak the truth about Michael.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 12:02:42 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 2, 2013 4:42:55 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 8:21:19 PM PDT
R. Coleman says:
Yes -Lonely Bird - England did a real job on Michael even down to that Jac-- name that he hated so much. Yet he was there a lot and the interviewers disrespected him so much. They still use that name referring to him today and I think it's still very disrespectful. I received my "I just Can't Stop Loving You" in the mail from my online Walmart order, That did not take long at all. I looked at the Justin Bieber Tour around the world this evening. Well I had never seen his performance before and without a doubt his act is all about Michael. His entourage is blatantly coping everything Michael and Justin actually says that he wants to do everything that Michael did. The yelling out to the fans from the hotel windows, the fans running after the SUV that he is riding in, performing in his white undershirt onstage, even his wardrobe on stage is styled after Michael's, endearing a small sick little girl fan (showing his love for the children), his stage performance, oh well. Michael is gone but to me No One Can Take His Creation of Himself and try to make it their own. Just saying! L.O.V.E. Reggie.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 10:53:17 PM PDT
J. Leone says:
I was watching Jimmy Fallon tonight and he did a whole segment with Justin Biever where they were competing with each other doing various things. Jimmy challenged him to a dance contest. When Justin did his part, it was all Michael with the twisting foot movements, touching his groin area and then at the end he went up on his toes.

I think it is sweet to see how much he loves Michael. A big upside to his devotion, is that he has so many young fans who now know about Michael because of him. We need the younger generations to love him too to keep him present now and in the future as we won't be here to do it. They will carry his legacy on after we are gone.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 1:56:16 AM PDT
PYT says:
Does anyone know what concert and what country did Michael kiss Tatiana? Is that going to be on the Bad Tour dvd coming out? Also I am looking for video of Shana Magnatal interview

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 2:00:22 AM PDT
PYT says:
Also why do grown men like to pick Michael up? Im like who does that? Quincy and John Landis. It made him look weak and maybe girlish. I did not like it at all. Grown men dont pick up prince do they? Well he is gone now. So what can i say

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 6:48:46 AM PDT
J. Leone says:
It was at Madison Square Garden I believe, in New York City. I've never seen any video footage of it- only still photos. She initiated the kiss. When she left the stage, she was fired on the spot for doing it.
She talks about the whole thing in her book, "The Way He Made Me Feel".

The Shana Mangatal used to be on Youtube. I went looking for it the other day, and it seems to be gone now and I don't know why. I think I downloaded it. I hope I did.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 6:51:31 AM PDT
J. Leone says:
Michael was very child-like and loved to play- his whole life. I think it was just them having fun and they wanted to make him laugh. He was very young during the Thriller period- and very skinny. He was easy to pick up and throw around, LOL!
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Michael Jackson forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Miscellaneous Michael 2176 21 minutes ago
Anything and Everything Part 2 5037 3 hours ago
The "SEXIEST" Entertainer of all time, Vol. IV 5016 3 hours ago
"A Place Without No Name To Talk About Other Music We Love" 273 3 hours ago
Michael Jackson Rare/Unreleased Song Of The Day (Hour, Minute, Second)! 1054 4 hours ago
This forum amazes me...are you guys like effulgent, or something? 1098 4 hours ago
Colony Capital is Selling Neverland 246 6 hours ago
Is anyone interested in going to CA for the 5th anniversary in June? 668 13 hours ago
Peace. L.O.V.E. Michael. Us. (Vol. IX) ( former- "Cry") 3804 17 hours ago
Glimpses & Flashes 2486 2 days ago
Wonderful Adjectives to Describe Michael.... 6118 3 days ago
Thoughts of MJ in Film and Literary Quotations... 225 3 days ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Michael Jackson forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jan 30, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 19, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions