Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Michael Jackson forum

25 June, 2012

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-110 of 110 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 6:13:54 AM PDT
onlymj says:
Thank you!!What a wonderful site this is so many wonderful people with a common thread...Michael!!! I would lovee to hear about others experiences and share mine

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 6:20:11 AM PDT
onlymj says:
I know I am..it's amazing..I met him at work and besides him , my bosses birthday is June 25th and another girl's is July 7th, I dont really believe in coincidences so there is some kind of Michael connection. Goes to show, where you are in life is where you are suppose to be..

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 6:40:22 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 16, 2012 7:57:09 AM PDT]

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 5:23:42 PM PDT
J. Leone says:
onlymj: I've bumped up the "Michael Moments" thread for you to post your experiences.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 6:42:20 PM PDT
onlymj says:
Thank you, I just wrote one. Sorry it was so long but I wanted to get everything down..

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 6:56:18 PM PDT
onlymj says:
OK, rested, here's another. I buy and own so many Michael things and although I have so many people and other magazines, I didnt have the People Tribute book. One Sunday night, I was thinking that I would buy it next but I had to wait because of cash flow. The next morning I was walking by one of the totes(work for Goodwill and I price things that are to be sold in our retail store) and I caught something out of the corner of my eye and realized OMG its Michael, picked it up and it was that People book.It gets better, my friend who works with me also loves Michael but not in the same why, more of a total fan, but when I showed her, she wanted it because she knows how much I have and she only has a few things, most I've given her. I was just about to agree, when one of the girls who works in clothing comes over and says" Hey, look what I found in my clothes tote(different side of building), it was the same people book. So, we both got one..that's his magic and his love

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 7:00:33 PM PDT
J. Leone says:
Wow! Michael wanted to be sure you both had him! That was a good one! It was probably because you were going to be generous, and give the book to your co-worker. Kindness begats kindness!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 7:05:29 PM PDT
onlymj says:
I love sharing these..seems they mean so much more when others GET IT..those things are items to her but to me they are parts of him.but I"m glad she got one too. Where do you live? I saw one person was from Austria, how cool is this..

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 7:28:12 PM PDT
J. Leone says:
I live in the east of the U.S. What about you?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 7:47:35 AM PDT
onlymj says:
I am from LA but lived in Carlsbad for yearsthen I moved to the Northwest about 9 yrs ago to be by family..would rather be in Calif. that will always be home.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Michael Jackson forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  110
Initial post:  Jun 25, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions