Customer Discussions > Michael Jackson forum

Paris Jackson to be interviewed by Oprah this summer.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-196 of 196 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 16, 2012 2:17:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 16, 2012 2:18:55 PM PDT
Has anyone seen Paris' latest tweet?...made me cry a bit..it's a happy Fathers Day message saying "I miss you Da.".. And she posted a link to pics of him and some with them together. God bless her...this is heartbreaking for her and her brothers, no doubt. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 3:24:04 AM PDT
Scarlett says:
When you lose your father, holidays such as this are so very difficult. My heart goes out to the kids as well.

When my father was dying of colon cancer, I was looking at the Father's Day cards trying to pick out the very last one I would ever buy for him and trying to find the perfect one with tears running down my face. He died two months later in August.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 5:41:28 AM PDT
dallas says:
Scarlett
Couldn't agree more I hate this Father's Day lost my dad 4 yrs ago.

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 5:43:48 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 16, 2012 6:48:47 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 5:47:34 AM PDT
dallas says:
Lonely Bird.

Yes that would be hard on any Father.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 5:49:05 AM PDT
Scarlett says:
dallas,

So sorry to hear about your Dad.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 5:52:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 17, 2012 5:53:06 AM PDT
Scarlett says:
Lonely Bird,

In a perfect world no parents would ever have to bury their child but sadly it isn't a perfect world.

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 5:58:11 AM PDT
Scarlett says:
In order to try to bring some happiness to Father's Day, I was thinking of the very first words every man hears from the mother of his child in the delivery room in celebration of the birth of their little bundle of joy - If you ever come near me again, I'll kill you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 6:57:50 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 8, 2014 5:24:13 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 6:59:28 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 8, 2014 5:24:14 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 8:03:02 AM PDT
dallas says:
passin thru
I hope you have a happy Father's day with your family.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 8:04:15 AM PDT
dallas says:
Scarlett

Thank you.

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 9:09:23 AM PDT
Scarlett says:
I was studying a picture of Paris who is stunningly gorgeous and although she is majorly Debbie, I can see Michael in her thin upper lip and full bottom lip and also her chin line. I think as she matures into her 20's, we'll see more and more of Michael's features emerge. She also has Michael's trim and graceful body and although Debbie was slim in her younger years, I think Paris has inherited Michael's ability to seem to gracefully float into a room.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 11:47:28 AM PDT
F. E. Green says:
Sorry to hear that Dallas :( I lost my mom 12 yrs ago.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 11:32:42 AM PDT
J. Leone says:
I saw a slide show of celebrities who have "daddy issues" at the Huffington Post. Michael was one f them. They had picture of him and joseph taken during the trial. Here is what the caption for the photo said:

"He's still a mystery man to me and he may always be one," Michael Jackson wrote about his famously turbulent relationship with his father. "If you messed up you got hit, sometimes with a switch, sometimes with a belt. Dad would make me so mad at him that I'd try to get back at him and get beaten all the more."

How lucky for PP&B that Michael stopped the cycle of abuse, and they have wonderful and loving memories of their dad.

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 3:15:21 PM PDT
Paris say she getting bullied at school, makes me wonder about her teachers. I had more issues with teachers more than students and not having a parent to defend you or people that have went to school within the last few decades could be a serious issue or ever. I know that where your from makes a difference but where I went to school majority of the teachers were crazy or racist. Even your own race was racist towards you! Have you guys ever seen everybody hates Chris TV show? Remember that episode when Chris has his first black teacher and he gives Chris a B- and changes it to a D- because the teacher didn't want him to think a B was sufficient? Well yes....mess like that actually happens. It may not happen to Paris but...I believe the teachers would be the real thing to worry about. I have noticed things when it comes to Mike, people either hate him or love him

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 11:55:25 PM PDT
R. Coleman says:
C. You mentioned Chris Rock as a comic that has spoken nasty about Michael - don't over look Kat Williams! He was a very Nasty speaker about Michael with his standup act. He's just vulgar anyway with a filthy mouth!!!!!!! Cher has also made negative comments about Michael - I was pure shocked about some of Quincy's comments. Maybe we just don't understand the workings of show biz folk - they say every and anything into a microphone - true or not just to get noticed and then we freak out from their comments - but all they want is to get talked about by us and get noticed by us. I don't facebook or twitter so I can only go by what your comments are here about what is being said. Has anyone asked the Jackson's on twitter why or how they feel about these "friends" of Michael's comments and do they respond to your remarks about the family choices ? I never hear anything here from Jackie or Marlon's comments. How do show biz folk deal with it all? L.O.V.E. Reggie.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 12:23:42 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 21, 2012 12:32:23 AM PDT
C. Starling says:
Katt Williams must be quite intelligent to have achieved his little shine in the world, as I see little evidence that he's either talented or funny. I don't talk about him because his opinion of MJ is of no importance whatsoever. The waters of entertainment history will close over him without a ripple.

But Chris Rock is a brilliant comic philosopher, who's often laser-sharp in his observations. It's natural to wonder about his apparent obsession with MJ, because on its face it makes no sense. One can't help but wonder, what is the back story? It goes way beyond the professional jealousy, and perhaps unrequited romantic feelings, exhibited by so many of those who broke their necks to get into frame with MJ at every photo op.

"Show biz folk" don't behave any differently than members of any other highly-competitive profession. Whether you're a singer or a surgeon, it's all just high school with money.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 4:04:40 AM PDT
Scarlett says:
C. Starling says: Chris Rock is a brilliant comic philosopher, who's often laser-sharp in his observations.

I have to disagree. George Carlin was a brillant comic philosopher. Chris Rock is just a nasty piece of work who loves to kick people when they're down just for laughs and money. He's the Joan Rivers of the Black community.

When I watch his routine about Michael and the trial, it disgusts me beyond measure. Is the following funny to anyone because I don't see where Rock referring to Nicole Brown Simpson as a "white, dead girl" as anything but sick and depraved:

"Another kid? Another kid? That's like finding another dead white girl at O.J's house".

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 6:12:58 AM PDT
I think Kat was the worse. they are hilarious people but I hate watching stand up. Way to much uncalled for cursing for my taste.sad thing is that why can't his stuff be as clean and funny as his show everybody hates Chris! I love that show! He does not insult MJ either! he even says great things about MJ en complimented Prince and his music and such. I think he did a comparison between the two. Its like his stand up is the exact opposite of his show! I would have never known that Chris would have said such things about MJ if you tube didn't exist.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 6:17:47 AM PDT
Now that I think about it, he even plays Janets music in his show.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Michael Jackson forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  196
Initial post:  May 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions