Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Flanders and Dogs and Exclamation Points, Oh My!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 1, 2013 11:22:28 PM PST
Discuss.

Or don't.

If you want. It's up to you, you know, whatever you wanna do. Either way. The ball's in your court. So uh, take it easy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 4:44:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 2, 2013 4:47:11 AM PST
Balok says:
@Sloan:

Being as this a Smith & Wesson Model 29 with a 8 3/8" barrel, chambered in .44 Magnum, the most powerful hand-held device in this terrestrial sphere that uses the expanding gases generated by the rapid auto-oxidation of a mixture of carbon, sulfur, and potassium nitrate to propel a metal projectile down a cylindrical egress, and has within its capabilities the forcible removal of your cranium in its entirety from your shoulders, in my considered opinion, the interrogatory which should not entirely improbably be the subject of a serious self-query is, "Do I intuit that random factors are likely to produce a favorable result for me during the present diurnal period?"

Well, do ya, punk?

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 11:50:16 AM PST
Cavaradossi says:
I know dogs and I know Flanders, but I've never met a Dog from Flanders! Oh My!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 4:17:12 PM PST
Sometimes George smash into tree, and sometimes George fall out of tree house, but not feel stupid. Something good always happen after. George just lucky, I guess.

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 9:25:58 PM PST
Balok says:
BTW, last night, I watched Val Lewton's dark masterpiece _The Seventh Victim_. We briefly see the name of the apartment building in which the heroine (Kim Hunter, not wearing an ape suit) is first taken to meet her sister (Jean Brooks, wearing a wig that I think was supposed to make her look like Barbara Stanwyck) -- it's The Flanders Arms. Coincidence? I think not!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 1:18:52 PM PST
RE: Flanders

We all know Stupid Sexy Flanders is... well stupid... and sexy... but he's also sort of a hypocrite. I mean he condemns his son for having the "Devil's curly hair", and yet Flanders himself is a Southpaw. It's a universal truth that left-handed people are the spawn of THE DEVIL!!! I'm a lefty, so I confirm the claim.

RE: Dogs

My husband is still upset I named our imaginary dog Sir Fluffy Paws instead of Professor VonFurrington. I don't give a darn if the Professor has a PhD, Sir Fluffy is of NOBLE blood!

RE: Exclamation Points

After careful consideration, I have decided to support exclamation points. Actually I endorse all punctuation... and since I just finished reading `Hilarity Ensues', I've decided to also start advocating capitalization. As Tucker Max says "Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle J@ck off a horse and helping your uncle j@ck off a horse". Excellent point... just sayin'.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 2:55:58 PM PST
I've always wondered about the evil that lurks within. It's my hair! My VonFurrington head! I'm the bizarro Samson. Shave my head, goodness grows within, and strength enough to help my Uncle j@ck off a horse...er...J@ck off a horse!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 3:45:12 PM PST
Curly hair? So thats the cause of your evilness. Huh... and I thought it was caused by your Oz DNA ;)

Well thank goodness your not left handed. I'd hate for you to cut of a hand. It doesn't grow back nearly as quickly as hair.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 3:54:46 PM PST
I'd always known the evil could be traced to my lineage. All those black and white pics of curly-headed forebears....it all now makes sense. And the sad part...my son, he's a curler.....where's that razor.....

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 5:47:19 PM PST
Haha!

RUN lil' Zoobian! I'll mail you a straight iron and shampoo ASAP!!!

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 1:00:50 PM PST
D. Larson says:
There was a dog in or from Flanders
Who raised writers' hackles and danders
When they veered off the topic
With nitpicks microscopic
And other irrelevant slanders!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2013 10:03:04 PM PST
Balok says:
There once was a man from Sedan
Whose limericks never would scan.
When he was asked why,
He'd say with a sigh,
"It's because I try to fit as many syllables into the last line as I possibly can."

Posted on May 22, 2013 8:54:32 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 22, 2013 8:55:40 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jan 1, 2013
Latest post:  May 22, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions