Customer Discussions > Movie forum

The Super-Happy Nice Chat Room

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1654 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 7, 2012 11:47:40 AM PDT
Rock~N~Rolla says:
Hello, and welcome to the most sweetest and kindest chat room ever created. Here, Everyone is welcome to join in and discuss super-happy nice topics all day long. So cast aside all of your world-weary worries and troubles and Enjoy!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 11:52:06 AM PDT
bella7 says:
Hugs and kisses for all!!

http://images.wikia.com/happymeal/images/9/9d/HelloKitty-1-.gif

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 12:03:57 PM PDT
Best wishes to all for a puppet-free zone. I'm adding a case of decent champagne. It's on ice, over in the corner, beside the big-screen TV. Glasses on the sideboard. Cheers!

I hope everyone likes Veuve!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 12:06:13 PM PDT
bella7 says:
Woo Hoo!

WAS brought champagne. I'll bring some Godiva dark chocolate covered strawberries.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 12:09:57 PM PDT
El Emmarino says:
I can't afford champagne or Godiva. But I do have some IPAs and a cotton candy machine... so may I come in?

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 12:15:05 PM PDT
Emma: Champagne goes with EVERYTHING!

Just to be safe, I've added a half dozen of a demi-sec (dessert champagne). Sip it between bites of the cotton candy. Remarkable....

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 12:17:17 PM PDT
Rock~N~Rolla says:
Of course you can come in. All that is required here is that you bring along good vibes and a smile, Emma. A cotton candy machine doesn't hurt, either.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 12:35:46 PM PDT
bella7 says:
Of course, EMMA!! Come on in.

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 12:51:21 PM PDT
El Emmarino says:
FANTASTIC! Emma Soulpollen Hogwallop is the very definition of good vibes and smiles.

I'll put the beer on ice and crank up the cotton candy machine. After I save enough pennies... I'll even share my bouncy castle.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 12:51:49 PM PDT
A Gamer says:
Wow, I feel maybe like I belong here. I love champagne and Godiva chocolate (I bought myself a ton of it for my birthday last year). I love happy nice things like paper dolls, anything to do with Alice in wonderland, things in bright pastel colors like pink, lavender, or aqua blue and things with hearts, flowers, or butterflies. My dream is to live in a treehouse surrounded by a never-ending lazy river. I also love Barbie, all the Disney princesses and Nancy Drew, computer games and coloring books. I have a pop-corn machine and I'm happy to share it with you. Please don't laugh at me.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 1:57:25 PM PDT
Kacee says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 4:30:52 PM PDT
Kacee says:
http://www.visitbritain.tv/partner-channels/hampshire.html

Come and visit, it's lovely here.

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 4:52:09 PM PDT
Hikari says:
I predict it will degenerate very shortly. All these puppies and kitties and kisses and hugs can't possibly last--not with this crew.

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 6:30:03 PM PDT
Oz le Fou says:
So this room and the 'worst evr' room work as some kind of before and after thing, huh?

It's like an episode of the Happy Tree Friends.

Do you know what the happiest, most positive meal is? A fruit salad with dollops of cream! It's all good.

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 6:41:02 PM PDT
I wish for world peace.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 6:44:38 PM PDT
Gamer,
No one is laughing..........no one.

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 8:27:20 PM PDT
ReviewT says:
Oh yes, all is welcome! Keep up the good vibes! I will being encouragement and a never ending supply of strawberries and bananas and even a special awesome-melon!

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 2:00:34 AM PDT
Kacee says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 3:10:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 8, 2012 3:19:34 AM PDT
Kacee says:

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 3:29:38 AM PDT
Kacee says:
I'm trying so hard not to spend more than an hour a day on the forums and failing miserably! I'm determined to complete some baby clothes for a friend's grandchildren so I must curtail computer time and watch my Sherlock DVD's, Morse, Lewis etc, and do my knitting instead.

Have a lovely day everyone, and I send cyber hugs and kisses to all. xoxox

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2012 6:47:09 AM PDT
Hey, remember when Stimpy had the behavorial collar around Rens neck and was making him do nice things? And his head almost exploaded? I'll bring that cartoon along to brighten everyones day.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 7:09:44 AM PDT
Cavaradossi says:
Here's a nice thought:

An armful of purring kittens.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 7:45:14 AM PDT
I'll bring the pool table. Billiards anyone?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2012 7:58:51 AM PDT
Hikari says:
Here's a nicer thought, Cav:

An armful of Martin Freeman, which is more or less the same as the purring kittens. Except for the parts when he goes into a rage and punches people.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 8:26:53 AM PDT
God clearly worked overtime on kittens--the most adorable things on the planet.

Anyone who doesn't like kittens has something very seriously wrong with them.

Another happy food thought--the other night, I smoked a pork butt for six hours. With a ten spice rub. Now that's good.

And a happy movie thought--if you are feeling off, may I suggest Cold Comfort Farm. Or The Palm Beach Story.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  46
Total posts:  1654
Initial post:  Aug 7, 2012
Latest post:  May 28, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions